You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

interesting stat...Dez Bryant's touchdown pass to Jason Witten on Monday was the only left-handed touchdown pass thrown in the league this season....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000765360/article/dez-bryant-pass-is-only-td-youll-see-from-lefty-in-16

Neko will be along to post a pic of Johnny Manziel....

Just sussing out my Acca.. Are the Cowboys likely to rest players tonight? They're a huge price?. The Raiders game looks like the only tricky game to call, on paper.

Packers-Lions, its in Detriot, maybhave to break out the cape if the Redskins win earlier.

Romo is going to get some snaps according to Garret.

Super Bowl- Steelers v Cowboys (only because Dallas will not have to go through Lambeau)

Winner- Pittsburgh

Left handed Browns quarterback....wasn't Sipe a lefty?

Still pissed at that running back, wore #44... Ernest Byner?..who fumbled on the two yard line and that cunt Elway drove the field.

I hate John Elway.

Johnny Manziel isn't a lefty and neither was the great Brian Sipe.

Totally agree on John Elway though - most overrated player (and GM) ever.

What's the likelihood of the Redskins making it through ?

If Washington win their as good as in.......................................................................

......  However if the Lions and Packers play out a tie, they will both go through at Washington's expense. Could be interesting if it goes to OT.

• Upvote 1

Anybody feel like predicting who they think will make the playoffs this season?

I got:

AFC

East: Patriots

North: Steelers

South: Colts

West: Chiefs

Wild Cards: Broncos and Bengals

NFC

East: Redskins

North: Packers

South: Panthers

West: Seahawks

Wild Cards: Cardinals and Vikings

Not very good.

If Washington win their as good as in.......................................................................

......  However if the Lions and Packers play out a tie, they will both go through at Washington's expense. Could be interesting if it goes to OT.

Thanks

Fucking knew it was to much expecting the Redskins and the Dolphins to do well in the same season.

A few months out from the NFL draft, who do you boys hope (and think) your respective teams will pick ? And what number are you picking 1st round ?

I'm a Colts fan, they're picking 15th. We're absolute crap on D at every position so any reinforcements on that side of the ball is welcome. Best case scenario for me is Jabrill Peppers of Michigan falling to us but I don't think that's super realistic. O line needs some bolstering as well but this is an extremely weak draft for O linemen so I'm hoping for a difference maker on defense. 

Not sure yet personally

Need to see FA first,we have a few holes but are starting to get some decent cap space. The defense took some good steps forward and is still pretty young. Without the injuries i think another 2 or 3 wins would easily have been on the board.

We need to resign Nick Fairley and Sterling Shepherd first and see if Jahri Evans is retiring or not.

The needs DE opposite Jordan,depth on both lines and another CB and OLB needed or a new MLB and move Craig Robertson back to OLB. Robertson was superb this year

Draft picks undure but

Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri

Derek Barnett DE, Tennessee

Caleb Brantley DT, Florida

Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio St.

Quincy Wilson CB, Florida

Marlon Humphrey CB, Alabama

Quenton Nelson G, Notre Dame

Malik McDowell, DT,

Reuben Foster MLB Alabama