You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Whenever it gets really cold I tell people here it's ' big coat weather'

It's all about layering down and wool, mate.  I used to go around in a massive parka every time it got below -35.  Now I have an excellent (and very pricey!) down vest, wear a wool shirt and sweater under it, and I can get away with a reasonable-sized coat over all of it.

It's all about layering down and wool, mate. I used to go around in a massive parka every time it got below -35. Now I have an excellent (and very pricey!) down vest, wear a wool shirt and sweater under it, and I can get away with a reasonable-sized coat over all of it.

I reckon the big coat discussions are more exciting than the games yesterday.

Layering is good, too. But nothing beats a big coat.

• 2 weeks later...

So who we all picking for the big game.

Im going Patriots 27  Falcons 24, and i hope im completely wrong and its Falcons 31 Patriots 10.

Cant be doing with the Patriot love in and it would be so good to see someone else win it this year.

Guest Pistonbroke

Patriots will slap the Falcons, I doubt I'll bother staying up late to watch it. If I'm finding it hard to sleep I might watch it on the Ipad in bed. 

Im using it as an excuse to keep me and my punter up late. She even went out and bought a crate of bud, hot chicken wings, nachos and ribs. I lied and told her I stay up for it every year as a ritual. She is sat watching lady gaga videos on youtube while we are slowly getting drunk. Im a cunt but so are americans. 

• Upvote 1

I'm going for the Patriots. They just know how to get it done on the big stage. The main thing is I hope for a good game. Too many Super Bowl games are one-sided. After deflate gate it will be nice to see if there are any afters if Goodell has to present the trophy to Brady, and/or say nice things about him. It will be interesting to see if Brady gets a little dig in there too.

First things first. A good game please.