You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Pete Carmichael Saints OC interviewing for the Bears job.

I dont see that working out if they give him the job.

No way the Bears can play the same way as the Saints do.

He was far to conservative on plays calls late in games this year and hardly got the un game going at all.When we actually run the ball and played off play action passes we generally did well.

Michael Vick to follow is my guess.

Neither Geno Smith or Matt Barkley are worthy of a number 1 pick so unless they think that Landry Jones or they trade back into the first round i think he takes Vick with him.

Chiefs should get NT Star Lotulelei,OLB Jarvis Jones or OT Luke Joeckel with the first pick

Think Tom Heckert(ex Browns) going too as GM

Heckert is defo reuniting with Reid either in Arizona or in Kansas it seems.

Heckert did a fantastic job for the Browns in his time in Berea, 3 brilliant drafts have turned our roster on it's head and Chip Kelly will find the cupboard stacked with top young players when he lands with the Browns.

With our offensive line being one of the worst in the NFL and us having 2 first round picks, it looks a possibility that we'll draft two OL as we desperately need them. Bradford, until the last week, had gone 30 odd games getting sacked so we definitely need to protect him better otherwise he stands no chance.

I think far to much has been made of the historically bad D.It needs improving in alot if places but I think some of the issues are down to the off field problems and the there was signs of improvement late on.

Most yards given up in an NFL season, weren't it? There is where they should focus to start.

I want us to draft Rambo. Don't care if he's any good or not.

Thoughts on Chris Conte?

Here is a somebody to keep a eye on,Jadeveon Clowney.

He has been amazing this year.wont come out of college for at least another year.

His hit last night in the outback bowl

clowney.0_standard_709.0.gif

sJcNY.gif

ClowneyHit_zps7e5d8075.gif

Michael Vick to follow is my guess.

Neither Geno Smith or Matt Barkley are worthy of a number 1 pick so unless they think that Landry Jones or they trade back into the first round i think he takes Vick with him.

Chiefs should get NT Star Lotulelei,OLB Jarvis Jones or OT Luke Joeckel with the first pick

I hugely doubt that Reid would go after Vick. More chance of him picking up Kolb if the Cardinals turn away from him given none of his 11 million, I think it's that figure, is guranteed this year.

Geno Smith isn't an Andrew Luck but he's got a lot of upside. Barkley could drop outta the first round if GMs are not gonna reach on talent, they will though. I'd deffo take Wilson over Barkley though. And there is a myriad I'd consider before even looking to Jones.

If Reid picks someone up like Kolb in free agency then I'd believe you can already announce Luke Joeckel as a Chief.

Chip Kelly will find the cupboard stacked with top young players when he lands with the Browns.

Kelly would adore to have someone like Richardson as his back at the next level from the numerous articles and stuff I've read/watched on him but you'd need to find a quarterback from somewhere. I can not see Weedan fitting into the offense. Especially not if Chris Ault joins him on the sidelines. Dysert would make some sense if he dropped to the third.

New Bills head coach.

Can't believe how many teams overlooking alive Smith.

Haven't seen Odris on here lately.

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 6, 2013, 7:03 AM EST

Getty Images

Doug Marrone is staying in Upstate New York but leaving college for the pros.

The Bills have agreed to hire Marrone, who has spent the last four years as the head coach at Syracuse, as their next head coach, according to multiple reports.

Marrone has been the head coach at Syracuse for the last four seasons, compiling an overall record of 25-25. He is coming off a season in which he went 8-5, concluding with a Pinstripe Bowl win over West Virginia.

Marrone's NFL experience includes stints as the offensive coordinator of the Saints and offensive line coach of the Jets. He was also briefly an NFL guard, playing four games for the Dolphins in 1987 and one game for the Saints in 1989.

The Bills, who fired coach Chan Gailey after the 2012 season, are now the second NFL team to fill their head-coaching vacancy. Five teams still have head-coaching openings.

Both games yesterday were awful.

Agree with this.

The vikings were doomed from the off, when it transpired they had to play Joe Webb. Never thought I'd say it, but they were missing Ponder big time. In the first game in Houston, it was a stuttering Texans against a Bengals team that was doing what it could, but wasn't great.

Really looking forward to the Seahawks @ Redskins game. Two of the in-form teams going into the play-offs. 2 great Rookie QB's, 2 in-form attacks and I believe it will be the defence from the Seahawks that wins this game, should be a good one.

And it looks as though the Mighty Browns have beaten everybody to the punch and hired Oregon's Chip Kelly as Head Coach.

Apparently 5 years' date=' $40m. Highest paid coach in the NFL !

Cannot wait.[/quote']

Think again

Chips not going to the Browns

Colts OC in hospital,QB coach play calling

Think again

Chips not going to the Browns

That fat fucking virgin stroke victim nob head Chip Kelly can go and suck on my big fucking hairy balls.

Fucking Nike have lined the fat cunts pockets and he'll stay in the minor leagues with his fucking wanker Ducks, where he'll be banned for the first 6 games of next season by the NCAA for illegally tapping up young players.

Their fucking cheerleaders are hewwers too.

Twat.