You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are you up to today ??

Ezekiel 25:17

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sad fucker has robbed my garden and food waste wheelie bin!

there is about 15 bins out there and they rob mine, the only clean one that hasn't been used for throwing regular waste in and got rinsed for this weeks after it was emptied.

Cunts. Next one i am lining with horse shit, no newspaper, just horse shit. My door is left wide open, and they rob a bin? tossers.

got train into london.

sweated on tube into oxford street.

fought through the crowds and bought 2 suits.

sweated on tube.

made scones.

about to wax my girlfriend.

just got jealous of someone owning an R8.

Boyfriend more like it. Wax my girlfriend? Fuck off. Kids of today.

Im off to Croke park today for the first time in 2 weeks today and if we win today it will be 3 weeks. Playing Westmeath today, we are playing in the hurling final next week and I'll be going ticket permitting and if we win today we will be playing in the Leinster football final in 3 weeks time. Up the dubs!

Some sad fucker has robbed my garden and food waste wheelie bin!

there is about 15 bins out there and they rob mine, the only clean one that hasn't been used for throwing regular waste in and got rinsed for this weeks after it was emptied.

Cunts. Next one i am lining with horse shit, no newspaper, just horse shit. My door is left wide open, and they rob a bin? tossers.

It's Wales. As far as they're concerned they didn't rob a wheelie bin, just requisitioned a detached home.

Nothing much. 8.20am here. Just ground some coffee beans and enjoying a nice coffee while watching Ice Age with the kids as Mrs G has a lie in. They have swimming lessons at 11 then we'll probably go swimming together and chill, maybe bbq later this afternoon. Day off. Love it. I've found some beer over here that is nice. It's from a Chicago brewery called 'Goose Island' and the best one is 'Honker's Ale'. Lovely stuff. I shall drink a couple of those later too.

I was in a pub on Friday that has a load of American beers on at the minute, Honker's Ale was one of them but I opted for a couple from the Anchor Brewing selection, namely the Anchor Bock and Anchor Porter. If you haven't already, I full recommend finding some.

Im off to Croke park today for the first time in 2 weeks today and if we win today it will be 3 weeks. Playing Westmeath today, we are playing in the hurling final next week and I'll be going ticket permitting and if we win today we will be playing in the Leinster football final in 3 weeks time. Up the dubs!

Proper beating of West Meath, 4-23 to 9 points. Fucking hell and still 6 minutes to go.

Jesus, Westmeath are sheit. They should have thrown on Dessie Dolan a bit earlier even if he was injured just to try and put a bit of respectability on the scoreline.

Canavan's right though; the Leinster Championship is doing the Dubs no favours at all; doesn't prepare them properly for what awaits in the quarters.

I still think Cork have the beating of anyone this year; even if they do meet Kerry again. My own counties prospects are looking quite bleak as Freeman's ban hasn't been rescinded. Good thing that Armagh are no great shakes this year either and that Vernon probably won't be playing.

Jesus, Westmeath are sheit. They should have thrown on Dessie Dolan a bit earlier even if he was injured just to try and put a bit of respectability on the scoreline.

Canavan's right though; the Leinster Championship is doing the Dubs no favours at all; doesn't prepare them properly for what awaits in the quarters.

I still think Cork have the beating of anyone this year; even if they do meet Kerry again. My own counties prospects are looking quite bleak as Freeman's ban hasn't been rescinded. Good thing that Armagh are no great shakes this year either and that Vernon probably won't be playing.

They were shit today but I think they caugh us on a good day. We were 8 points to 0 up after 10 minutes. Ross mcConnell played a blinder today, won every breaking ball.

I think we can beat anybody on our day. The thing what worries me is that we can go back to the way we played when we played Meath a couple of weeks back. I wonder what the odds on the Dubs doing the Leinster double a few weeks were? I can't see us beating Kilkenny in the hurling but one can only dream.