You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Away Kit

lfc123

This shirt looks exactly how it would if Yossi Benayoun was wearing it, just hangs from the shoulders straight down, theres no chest or belly bulging it out. I always view a black shirt as more of a training shirt rather than a match shirt, would much prefer a white or yellow kit.

My thoughts exactly.

I hope the shirt doesn't include one of those floppy collars. The first pic in the thread is growing on me. Forgive the lack of historical perspective, but I think yellow looks horrible. Not a color that looks cool.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll never get red for the sponsor as long as we have Carlsberg.

Also, rumour has it the Arse are also bringing out this abortion next season...

arsenal_0910-away.jpg

I think that Arsenal one is ace.

I also think the Everton one is lovely too, well its a nice design shame its that shower like.

InmanPhoneBBC_468x568.jpg

Mmmm, that's what I thought! Bitch! So you liked my 'Babe Ruth' Arsenal design? Ooooh, I KNOW - we had to make them XXLs! What does he feed 'em on, eh? I know what I would, ha ha ha! Naughty! Mmmm? Chelsea? Oooh, the trouble we had! First they wanted a big 'FRONT' and 'BACK' printed on one of them for that Lampard boy. He's a bit, you know... And the others wanted them laminated. I know, that's what I told them! They had no idea! The Manchester United ones? Well, of course, that was SUCH a mistake, but we got away with it. You remember that production of 'Annie Get Your Gun'? Yes, I know, but I pulled a muscle - never again! Anyway, we had these Olde Worlde vests made for the extra 'homesteaders' routine we did - 'Never Touch a Lesbian with a Banjo in Your Hand' - and they got sent by mistake to Old Trafford. And SHE - Alex, little Miss Pink Gin - SHE liked them! Yes! So we had Lee and all the dancers trolling about with NEVILLE written on their backs. Oh, it was a shambles! Liverpool? They weren't that much trouble after we banned that Itandje fella with his independent unit. Pink shorts indeed! Who does he think he's dealing with! What? Oh, you BITCH!!!

We even gave up wearing the proper kit and swapped the shorts, didn't we?

The green one? I dunno. We didn't wear it against PSV in Holland and it was supposed to be our European kit.

Fucking ridiculous that. Glad I didn't buy it.

We'll never get red for the sponsor as long as we have Carlsberg.

Also, rumour has it the Arse are also bringing out this abortion next season...

arsenal_0910-away.jpg

I like this a lot, in a very hertero way of course. Pin stripes are ace.

I'd forgotten we had that green kit. We wore it at Stoke didn't we? Don't know why we didn;t wear it at Arsenal instead of looking like the kids who'd forgotten their PE kit.