You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jeremy Kyle is must watch TV. Serious, I love it.

The only plus point to watching Jeremy Kyle is that it re-inforces 1) how handsome I am and 2) how gloriously uncomplicated my life is (for the most part).

I think most will agree with this, unless you look like Sloth out of The Goonies.  

The only plus point to watching Jeremy Kyle is that it re-inforces 1) how handsome I am and 2) how gloriously uncomplicated my life is (for the most part). 3) I want to hold hands with big Steve.

I think most will agree with this, unless you look like Sloth out of The Goonies.

Fair points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My missus is saying I got in at half 5 this morning but the last reported sighting of me was at 2am, I have absolutely no idea where I was until that time.

I can't wait 'til the bairn goes to bed so I can have a couple of cans, this is chronic.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Whilst under the influence in my youth I was once arrested for attempted theft of a light aircraft and possession of two suspected stolen fireman's helmets at Blackpool airport. It's a long story. I may well have told it before, I'm afraid I was very, very drunk at the time.

A very good friend and myself were arrested by the German cops one dark evening. We were walking back from town to our barracks (about a 3km walk) and couldn't be arsed walking. We first noticed these crossed flags (German and Portuguese, probably due to a mixed wedding) above a house door, so stole them. We then came across a field with two horses in it. We thought it would be great if we could mount said two horses and ride back to the barracks with the flags draped over our shoulders. I needed a piss first but unfortunately the fence was electrified, even though I was pissed out of my head it wasn't pleasant. My mate egged me on to help him trap these two horses who proceeded to kick the fuck out of us. The Police turned up and in all honesty probably saved us from getting trampled to death. We were emptied out of a German police van before the camp gates covered in mud, blood and bruises. We were both reduced in rank, fined 500 quid (this was 1986, shit loads of money then) and had to help this cunt of a farmer for two weeks, anglo German relationship bollocks, I did get to fuck his daughter though. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Haha. Wunderbar!

His daughter had a fit body but a minging face, it was indeed an angry fuck more than anything else. The cunt thought he was an SS officer whilst getting us to muck out the stables. 

My missus is saying I got in at half 5 this morning but the last reported sighting of me was at 2am, I have absolutely no idea where I was until that time.

I can't wait 'til the bairn goes to bed so I can have a couple of cans, this is chronic.

This footage from Edinburgh taken around half two Friday night may help fill in the gaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...