You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've been on it since Thursday night, was absolutely buckled last night & sitting in work feeling like shit warmed up. Sometimes I think my Dad might have a point when he goes on about drink being evil.

After promising myself all last week that this weekend would be dry, I ended up drunk on Friday then carried it on Saturday. I have that absent feeling today, I feel weak, tired and fragile. I'm fantasising about getting in bed as soon as I get in. I'm not drinking next weekend.

Are you a lady?

• 2 months later...

We had food outside last night sat by the pool, few vodkas and we end up getting invited to join the neighbours.

They didn't have any vodka so ended up on G&T, red wine, beer and then rum.

We finally come home about half three this morning, the bird goes to the kitchen to get a drink and comes back to find all of the downstairs lights on, the front door wide open and discovers me outside pissing on next doors 4X4 tyres.

Apparently the conversation went like this;

Her: What the fuck are you doing? I left you 30 seconds ago and we have 4 toilets in this house.

Me: Next door asked me to piss on his tyres.

Her: Why the fuck would he ask you to do that?

Me: I don't know, but he did. So I am. Go and ask him if you don't believe me.

I was fucking blootered last night, I've fallen somewhere and made a right mess of my hand, got home at half 7 as well, so it would've been in broad daylight. Twat.

Drunk injuries for t'win.

I still have very faint scars on my palms from an evening on Carlsberg Special Brew when I was 16. Trying to negotiate a locked gate. Locked gate refused to negotiate and I went hands first onto a gravel path.

Good times.

• Upvote 1

Thursday night - Slept on someone's couch.

Friday - Ditto

Saturday - On mate's floor despite there being an empty bed available to me.

Sunday - On a couch when there was a bed available to me.

Tonight I am hungover as fuck at work and will try and get some kip on my lunch break, will either be on the floor or a couch as I can't sleep on the bean bag (see rant thread).

I was rotten the other night. Done the old favourite of not even saying bye to my mates and just left. They're used to it from me now. Was starving so decided to walk to the chippy on the way home to find it closed. Undeterred I walked past my house and a further 20 minutes on to the next chippy. That was closed too. I faintly remember shouting, "Why Bank Holiday? Why???" Went home pissed off.

• 2 months later...

Been knackered all day, had a few beers, took my last one to bed and have just nodded off and woke myself up by spilling pretty much a full bottle of Young's Chocolate Stout all over the nice white bedding that she put clean on today.

That's the bedding in the bin, it's gone right through to the quilt so that's of no use tonight and now I'm wide awake with no drinks left in the house.

Gutted.

The cricket forced me into snakebite...I just felt he missus tits and she told me to fuck off, no rumpzy for me tonight. 

Is that half lager half cider mate?  I remember in college having a session of that and about 12 southern comforts.  I was in bed for 2 days throwing up afterwards.

Guest Pistonbroke

Is that half lager half cider mate?  I remember in college having a session of that and about 12 southern comforts.  I was in bed for 2 days throwing up afterwards.

Yes mate, not had it for ages. Surprisingly I'm not feeling that bad but I didn't surface from my scratcher until 11am. I'm guessing my hangover will kick in soon as I'm starting to feel a bit rough, just as well my fridge is full of dog hairs. 

My mate's across from Dublin for the Edinburgh festival, I've been fucking buckled for four days solid and off out this afternoon to watch the unmentionable. That Cafe Petron stuff is mental.

I love it.

I might not love it tomorrow though.

• Upvote 1

Drank all sorts of shit last night, pimms, prosecco, wine, vodka, gin, cider the lot.

Woke up this morning after 3 hours sleep and feel fine.

Just walked the dog around the shop to get the stuff to do jacket potato cheese and beans, get home and the bird shouts out 'puppy'.

Fuck! I'd left the poor cuntt still tied up outside the shop.

Think I must be still pissed.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Drank all sorts of shit last night, pimms, prosecco, wine, vodka, gin, cider the lot.

Woke up this morning after 3 hours sleep and feel fine.

Just walked the dog around the shop to get the stuff to do jacket potato cheese and beans, get home and the bird shouts out 'puppy'.

Fuck! I'd left the poor cuntt still tied up outside the shop.

Think I must be still pissed.

Hahahaha, classic. I've done that with our dog before.