You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Babel's miss...

ScottyT

Guest Ibetitsme7

took his eye off it or thought James was gonna reach it

bad miss but it's only the once. Keane missed 3 or 4 like that and I was starting to think he seriously needed to get his eyes tested. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got vision problems on the QT.

shame for Babel cos he gets a load of stick for not being arsed but ran his socks off today. Problem is he's the type of player who plays best when he's not trying to run his socks off. He ended up doing an impression of Kuyt on a bad day, running round like a headless chicken, the more headless the more the game went on

he's gone in the summer, I'm certain of it. His confidence has been crushed playing him on his wrong foot for a season and a half, poor bastard.

Are you fucking kidding me? You've bitched and moaned he should be played all season. He was an embarressment with that miss, much like yourself to be honest.

Too late to be playing him now, his confidence has been shot to pieces with his in and out of the team and being played out of position.

The only embarassment here is you with your little snide comments, fucking tit.

Too late to be playing him now, his confidence has been shot to pieces with his in and out of the team and being played out of position.

The only embarassment here is you with your little snide comments, fucking tit.

Does confidence excuse him missing from 2 yards?

What's snide about my comments Phil? Have you not been championing his cause all season? Tit indeed.

embarressment with that miss, much like yourself to be honest.

The fuck is that? Soft dolls. Don't expect me to take any of your comments seriously if you can't grow the fuck up without snide comments. And no, confidence doesn't excuse him but it doesn't help. I would like to see how many goals he would have with the same kind of backing Rafa shows to some of his other players i.e playing him in the right position, and not playing him every 3 or 4 games.

The fuck is that? Soft dolls. Don't expect me to take any of your comments seriously if you can't grow the fuck up without snide comments. And no, confidence doesn't excuse him but it doesn't help. I would like to see how many goals he would have with the same kind of backing Rafa shows to some of his other players i.e playing him in the right position, and not playing him every 3 or 4 games.

Doesn't matter where you play him if he misses from 2 yards.

As for the tit comment, chill it's only a discussion.

Babel is not worth a prolonged run in the team. Even from the evidence of the games he played last season - he doesn't deserve a place in the team. Confidence means shit all - I could have scored that goal and I've got no legs.