You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BPI , TalkTalk and me.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Got a shitty letter this morning from my ISP "TalkTalk" regarding filesharing. This is the first letter they have sent me so i'm not that fussed about it as it came across as a slap on the wrist, although it did state that the BPI may pursue a court order to view my private details to gain a prosecution.

I quote "to do this they need personal information such as your name and address. They dont have this information and we will not voluntarily give your details to them, as the privacy of our customers and your freedom to use the internet is fundamental to the way TalkTalk operates."

The album in question is The Hoosiers which i d/l 2 months ago! now im pretty sure that fuk all will happen, but if i was in the dock my argument would be that i could legally borrow the album from a friend and copy it or obtain the album from my local library and copy it so therefore your honour, every library in the country is guilty of file-sharing. Obviously my argument wouldn't count for shit in the eyes of the law but i am fukin right on that part.

:wallbutt:pathetic cunts! oh well i'm off to see how the rest of my downloads are doing!

You should be prosecuted for downloading the fucking Hoosiers.

I konw! when i listened to it i then realised how wank they are.