You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

58 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Was he found guilty? 

Nope, because the police shot him dead for something he wasn’t even a suspect for. 

Just because someone has been accused of something, doesn’t mean they did it. Unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise and know the full story? 

Way to go Skids, no chance he'll reply to that. 

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Was he found guilty? 

Nope, because the police shot him dead for something he wasn’t even a suspect for. 

He was shot dead after ramming a police roadblock in a vehicle wanted for involvement in a firearms incident. You can chalk that one up to adolescent high jinks too if you want.

3 hours ago, Strontium said:

He was shot dead after ramming a police roadblock in a vehicle wanted for involvement in a firearms incident. You can chalk that one up to adolescent high jinks too if you want.

So that warranted him getting shot? For refusing to get out of a car when fronted by a load of automotive weapons?

You weren’t there, you don’t know what was said  to him or by him. From what I can find, it’s only the police’s version of events that are out there. And there are always two sides to every story. 

Very liberal of you to think that knowing only one version of events justified him getting shot in the head by an armed officer abusing his power.

They should have let him go to reduce danger to themselves and then put a warrant out for his arrest for that particular incident. Then arrested him by raid or whatever, and then followed the correct process. Not shoot him dead there and then. Then, maybe you could have been proved correct in your assumption that he was a scumbag. 

This is not America. 

• Like 1

On 01/10/2023 at 14:31, Section_31 said:

Kip of this.

Even without the detail and context, that seems very fucking weird. 

Imagine how soul destroying it would be having to be one of those bizzies, pulling over a bus full of middle aged and peaceful activists with 20 of your colleagues because, well just because. 

It’s not the police that are the problem - it’s the government with their dirty, agenda driven hands all over the decision making processes.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Northamptonshire's police chief has been suspended amid an investigation into allegations he misrepresented his military service.

It is alleged Chief Constable Nick Adderley sported the South Atlantic Medal, awarded to British military personnel and civilians for service in the 1982 conflict between the UK and Argentina.

Mr Adderley, 57, is accused of wearing it at several events. He would have been 15 years old when the Falklands War began.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Northamptonshire's police chief has been suspended amid an investigation into allegations he misrepresented his military service.

It is alleged Chief Constable Nick Adderley sported the South Atlantic Medal, awarded to British military personnel and civilians for service in the 1982 conflict between the UK and Argentina.

Mr Adderley, 57, is accused of wearing it at several events. He would have been 15 years old when the Falklands War began.

What a stupid cunt. 

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

How do you lads feel about this type of stuff? Someone was telling me sometimes ex forces lads posse up and go after these cranks.

I never saw enough 'action' to write home about but you can still spot them a mile off. You can usually unravel them in a couple of questions. Just pathetic wannabes really, I pity them more than anything but for some especially those who've seen a bit it really pisses them off. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I never saw enough 'action' to write home about but you can still spot them a mile off. You can usually unravel them in a couple of questions. Just pathetic wannabes really, I pity them more than anything but for some especially those who've seen a bit it really pisses them off. 

Yeah you still did your bit though, fair play. I wouldn't have lasted a day.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah you still did your bit though, fair play. I wouldn't have lasted a day.

Spent more time drinking and shagging than defending the country. Although I was, in a way aggressively flying the flag in both endeavours. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Spent more time drinking and shagging than defending the country. Although I was, in a way aggressively flying the flag in both endeavours. 

I'd have prefered being in the Navy in the 1800s or some shit as some posh bastard. Saying "if you please" after every order, shouting "beat to quarters" and having random Mancs whipped.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I'd have prefered being in the Navy in the 1800s or some shit as some posh bastard. Saying "if you please" after every order, shouting "beat to quarters" and having random Mancs whipped.

Fuck that. Being an officer in the Navy now though is a superb life. 

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It hasn't been the same since they abolished the daily rum ration.

• Upvote 2

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/23/police-officer-groomed-200-girls-for-explicit-images-court-hears

A serving police officer incited more than 200 girls as young as 10 to share explicit images and videos of themselves with him via Snapchat, a court has heard.

Lewis Edwards, 24, who was suspended from the police force after he was caught and subsequently resigned, sometimes posed as a 14-year-old boy called James when he contacted girls and got them to carry out sexual acts.

He secretly recorded them and would force them to continue to send him material even when they begged him to leave them alone, by threatening to send the images to friends and family if they refused.

Edwards, who has admitted more than 150 offences, refused to attend his sentencing hearing, which is due to end on Wednesday, at Cardiff crown court.

His barrister, Susan Ferrier, told the court he had declined to attend. The recorder of Cardiff, Judge Lloyd-Clarke, acknowledged she had no power to compel him to be there and the sentencing began in his absence.

Roger Griffiths, prosecuting, said Edwards had joined South Wales police in January 2021 and the majority of the offences happened when he was an officer.

Griffiths said members of the police’s online investigation team executed a search warrant at the house Edwards shared with his mother and father in Bridgend, not far from South Wales police headquarters, in February 2023.

He said: “The defendant was in his bedroom. Found next to him were two mobile phones. Police began the mammoth task of investigating vast quantities of material on the electronic devices they were able to access.

“What it revealed was online interaction between the defendant and female children. He would request girls to engage in various sexual activities.”

He would secretly record the girls and when they refused to comply with further requests, would blackmail them to force them to provide more images. “He would say he was going to post images he had on social media platforms to friends and family,” Griffiths said.

The court heard one girl, who was 13 and 14 when she was targeted, suggested to Edwards she would take her own life.

She told him: “You been granted with a mentally unstable girl that’s wanted to kill herself. If I jumped off my room, do you think that would do it? I am not even joking by the way if you think I am joking because I’m not.”

During one conversation, Edwards gave her a deadline to carry out an act. He wrote to her: “If I aint see it by then its going everywhere. [sic]”

In a victim personal statement, the girl said: “I was only 13 when I was manipulated to being forced to send images of myself online to someone I thought was 15, now I know he’s a grown man, a serving police officer, a paedophile. I was only a little girl.

“At 13 that is not what you should go through, it was wrong. I was threatened and trolled for over a year. I feel confused, embarrassed and disgusted and have no self-esteem. I lost my innocence and had to grow up rapidly to mentally understand what was going on.

“I have a repeated nightmare where a man with a camera is watching me all of the time. I never see the man and then I wake up.”

The court heard Edwards told victims to write “Snap God” on their bodies. Snap God is a distributor of child sexual abuse material whom Edwards had bought images from using bitcoin.

Edwards also threatened to bomb the house of one of his victims and shoot her parents if she stopped sending him images, the court was told.

The mother of another victim, who was 12, said her daughter started sleeping with a hammer under her pillow believing Edwards’ threats. “She slept with a hammer she had taken from her dad’s toolbox under her pillow because she didn’t feel safe in her home with all the doors locked and secured,” the mother said. “She feels dirty and ashamed.”

Another mother said in a statement: “As a family we always told our children to respect and trust the police, what do we tell them now? As a family we believe he used his position and targeted innocent children.”

Several victims said their trust of the police had been shattered.

One said: “If something went wrong in the future, I wouldn’t trust the police to deal with it right. The police are supposed to look after us and they didn’t look after me.”

Addressing Edwards directly in her statement, another said: “Seeing where you are now makes me feel relieved. You can’t hurt anyone else, you are not in control.”

Edwards has admitted 162 offences relating to child sexual abuse.

On 23/10/2023 at 19:40, Kevin D said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/23/police-officer-groomed-200-girls-for-explicit-images-court-hears

A serving police officer incited more than 200 girls as young as 10 to share explicit images and videos of themselves with him via Snapchat, a court has heard.

Lewis Edwards, 24, who was suspended from the police force after he was caught and subsequently resigned, sometimes posed as a 14-year-old boy called James when he contacted girls and got them to carry out sexual acts.

He secretly recorded them and would force them to continue to send him material even when they begged him to leave them alone, by threatening to send the images to friends and family if they refused.

Edwards, who has admitted more than 150 offences, refused to attend his sentencing hearing, which is due to end on Wednesday, at Cardiff crown court.

His barrister, Susan Ferrier, told the court he had declined to attend. The recorder of Cardiff, Judge Lloyd-Clarke, acknowledged she had no power to compel him to be there and the sentencing began in his absence.

Roger Griffiths, prosecuting, said Edwards had joined South Wales police in January 2021 and the majority of the offences happened when he was an officer.

Griffiths said members of the police’s online investigation team executed a search warrant at the house Edwards shared with his mother and father in Bridgend, not far from South Wales police headquarters, in February 2023.

He said: “The defendant was in his bedroom. Found next to him were two mobile phones. Police began the mammoth task of investigating vast quantities of material on the electronic devices they were able to access.

“What it revealed was online interaction between the defendant and female children. He would request girls to engage in various sexual activities.”

He would secretly record the girls and when they refused to comply with further requests, would blackmail them to force them to provide more images. “He would say he was going to post images he had on social media platforms to friends and family,” Griffiths said.

The court heard one girl, who was 13 and 14 when she was targeted, suggested to Edwards she would take her own life.

She told him: “You been granted with a mentally unstable girl that’s wanted to kill herself. If I jumped off my room, do you think that would do it? I am not even joking by the way if you think I am joking because I’m not.”

During one conversation, Edwards gave her a deadline to carry out an act. He wrote to her: “If I aint see it by then its going everywhere. [sic]”

In a victim personal statement, the girl said: “I was only 13 when I was manipulated to being forced to send images of myself online to someone I thought was 15, now I know he’s a grown man, a serving police officer, a paedophile. I was only a little girl.

“At 13 that is not what you should go through, it was wrong. I was threatened and trolled for over a year. I feel confused, embarrassed and disgusted and have no self-esteem. I lost my innocence and had to grow up rapidly to mentally understand what was going on.

“I have a repeated nightmare where a man with a camera is watching me all of the time. I never see the man and then I wake up.”

The court heard Edwards told victims to write “Snap God” on their bodies. Snap God is a distributor of child sexual abuse material whom Edwards had bought images from using bitcoin.

Edwards also threatened to bomb the house of one of his victims and shoot her parents if she stopped sending him images, the court was told.

The mother of another victim, who was 12, said her daughter started sleeping with a hammer under her pillow believing Edwards’ threats. “She slept with a hammer she had taken from her dad’s toolbox under her pillow because she didn’t feel safe in her home with all the doors locked and secured,” the mother said. “She feels dirty and ashamed.”

Another mother said in a statement: “As a family we always told our children to respect and trust the police, what do we tell them now? As a family we believe he used his position and targeted innocent children.”

Several victims said their trust of the police had been shattered.

One said: “If something went wrong in the future, I wouldn’t trust the police to deal with it right. The police are supposed to look after us and they didn’t look after me.”

Addressing Edwards directly in her statement, another said: “Seeing where you are now makes me feel relieved. You can’t hurt anyone else, you are not in control.”

Edwards has admitted 162 offences relating to child sexual abuse.

Life sentence. Minimum of 12 years.