You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cut the fucking booing out you fickle smalltime twats!!!

23_Carra_Gold

League position aside, we are turning into fucking Everton. For fuck sake support the team instead of waiting to get on their back and maybe then the result could be different. It was embarassing watching the protest and hearing only a small number singing "Free Michael" and even worse when some twats started singing "When the Reds Go Marching In" halfway through it.

If you're that unhappy with the performance I'll happily take your ticket off you every week and go and SUPPORT the side instead of hopping on them whenever things aren't happening.

Twats.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUPPORT THE MILLIONAIRE FOOTBALLERS AND THE MANAGER WHO LOOOKS OUT FOR NUMBER ONE LIKE MINDLESS MINIONS AND PAY FOR THAT PRIVELAGE! WOOP WOOP!

Fucking get a grip, the economy is shit and people are paying 80 quid to watch two scoreless draws with about 2 players showing passion and the manager playing silly buggers.

League position aside, we are turning into fucking Everton. For fuck sake support the team instead of waiting to get on their back and maybe then the result could be different. It was embarassing watching the protest and hearing only a small number singing "Free Michael" and even worse when some twats started singing "When the Reds Go Marching In" halfway through it.

If you're that unhappy with the performance I'll happily take your ticket off you every week and go and SUPPORT the side instead of hopping on them whenever things aren't happening.

Twats.

Totally agree with this, booing isnt going to help anyone, we're supposed to be the best fans in the world, lets act like we should

SUPPORT THE MILLIONAIRE FOOTBALLERS AND THE MANAGER WHO LOOOKS OUT FOR NUMBER ONE LIKE MINDLESS MINIONS AND PAY FOR THAT PRIVELAGE! WOOP WOOP!

Fucking get a grip, the economy is shit and people are paying 80 quid to watch two scoreless draws with about 2 players showing passion and the manager playing silly buggers.

If there not fucking happy paying it, then dont fucking pay it, its not about economy, thats where you've got football all wrong, its just about liverpool winning.

As pissed off and frustrated as i am after that tonight, a major fuckin reality check is needed from some people. We are top of the fucking league! Yes, it shouldve been 3points and the performance wasnt good enough. But we are top of the league, ahead of the mancs (who we've already beaten), ahead of Chelsea ( who we've already beaten). Come on, booing? FFS! Who do some people think they are booing us? Do people expect us to steamroll teams week in week out? Teams come to Anfield and sit deep with a 10man backline, it's not easy to break them down. I'm not for one minute defending the team here or Rafa, far from it. Something shouldve been done over 90minutes. But it wasnt, thats football. Everyone of us wouldve grabbed this with both hands had we been told we'd be top going in to December at the start of the season. Boooooing? Fuck sake, step back and look at it in context. Its fuckin outrageous.

If I do my job badly, I expect to get criticised for it. I don't see why someone who earns 100 times what I do should be exempt from that.

That would stand if we were bottom of the league, but we're not.. we are fucking top. I'm sure that if you had performed all year to a high standard and then you had a couple of off days at work and your boss was on you like a ton of bricks, I'm sure you'd be questioning him saying.. "Hold on a minute, what about all the good work that I have done, is that all forgotton?"

You're arguement is shite.

As pissed off and frustrated as i am after that tonight, a major fuckin reality check is needed from some people. We are top of the fucking league! Yes, it shouldve been 3points and the performance wasnt good enough. But we are top of the league, ahead of the mancs (who we've already beaten), ahead of Chelsea ( who we've already beaten). Come on, booing? FFS! Who do some people think they are booing us? Do people expect us to steamroll teams week in week out? Teams come to Anfield and sit deep with a 10man backline, it's not easy to break them down. I'm not for one minute defending the team here or Rafa, far from it. Something shouldve been done over 90minutes. But it wasnt, thats football. Everyone of us wouldve grabbed this with both hands had we been told we'd be top going in to December at the start of the season. Boooooing? Fuck sake, step back and look at it in context. Its fuckin outrageous.

We're top of the league in December. We've no chance of being there in May when it matters and that's why people boo. As I've said on the match thread, I don't condone the booing, and don't do it myself, but I can definitely understand it.

We're top of the league in December. We've no chance of being there in May when it matters and that's why people boo. As I've said on the match thread, I don't condone the booing, and don't do it myself, but I can definitely understand it.

How can you say that we won't be top in May. Did you expect us to be top at the start of December having only lost ONE game?

How can you say that we won't be top in May. Did you expect us to be top at the start of December having only lost ONE game?

You seriously think we're going to be top in May? Fucking hell, the pressure of challenging for the title hasn't kicked in yet and we're already bottling it. Chelsea and United will hit form soon (they have too many quality players not to) and they're used to going for the championship. We aren't, so i think it will be harder for us to win it. They are both used to challenging for the Champions League at the same time as well, and we're not so the odds are stacked against us.

Results and performances so far this season don't fill me with confidence what so ever. Hopefully we can turn the way we're playing around and we'll go on a run of good form but can you say that you expect us to, given some of the dross we've watched so far this season? I know I don't.

I didn't expect us to be top in December but I did expect us to have played well more in more than 2 or 3 games by this time as well.

If I do my job badly, I expect to get criticised for it. I don't see why someone who earns 100 times what I do should be exempt from that.

From a learning perspective what we did last night was to punish the players by saying 'This is not good enough.' This of course, was translated into Mong and sounded something like "Boooooooo! Fucking shite! Boooooo".

People dont seem to realise that they don't help the situaton at all, they only add to it, as now we'll have players under pressure, players afraid to take shots (Something we're already seeing) because they don't want the fans on their backs.

Praise and reward are the only things that work, and to a footballer, on the playing side of things, the crowd reaction means far more than a pay cheque.

I never thought I'd see our crowd 'Boo' our arrival at the top of the league.

Crazy days indeed.

It's football not a consumer game. No guarrentees, so you get a grip.

Booing if we were 10th or something might be ok, even the blue shite wouldn't boo if they were top.

You seriously think we're going to be top in May? Fucking hell, the pressure of challenging for the title hasn't kicked in yet and we're already bottling it. Chelsea and United will hit form soon (they have too many quality players not to) and they're used to going for the championship. We aren't, so i think it will be harder for us to win it. They are both used to challenging for the Champions League at the same time as well, and we're not so the odds are stacked against us.

Results and performances so far this season don't fill me with confidence what so ever. Hopefully we can turn the way we're playing around and we'll go on a run of good form but can you say that you expect us to, given some of the dross we've watched so far this season? I know I don't.

I didn't expect us to be top in December but I did expect us to have played well more in more than 2 or 3 games by this time as well.

I honestly think that that we have as good a chance as any of the other teams. I think Arsenal are out of it as they've lost too many games already, so really it's betweem us, Chelsea and the Mancs. The issue of us never having challenged is always going to be the way until we actually do.

This is our "sticky" patch that every team goes through during the season, I really don't understand the doom and gloom though. Also regarding the pressue, for sure the lads will feel it going into the least 6-8 games.. but how the fuck can booing them off the pitch when they have just gone top going to help. If anything because they haven't been there before, it's down to us to help them over the finish line.

Another cruical weekend coming up (as they all will be now...) and in a way I'm glad we have an away game.

Arsenal v Wigan

Blackburn v Liverpool

Bolton v Chelsea

Man Utd v Sunderland

I honestly think that that we have as good a chance as any of the other teams. I think Arsenal are out of it as they've lost too many games already, so really it's betweem us, Chelsea and the Mancs. The issue of us never having challenged is always going to be the way until we actually do.

This is our "sticky" patch that every team goes through during the season, I really don't understand the doom and gloom though. Also regarding the pressue, for sure the lads will feel it going into the least 6-8 games.. but how the fuck can booing them off the pitch when they have just gone top going to help. If anything because they haven't been there before, it's down to us to help them over the finish line.

Another cruical weekend coming up (as they all will be now...) and in a way I'm glad we have an away game.

Arsenal v Wigan

Blackburn v Liverpool

Bolton v Chelsea

Man Utd v Sunderland

I totally agree with that and I'm sure every other match going supporter would to. Football is an emotive game though and when things don't go our way the disappointment is often shown in the wrong way because of that.

Twats.

I agree with the booing. I would never boo my team. On the night that we went top of the league as well. Dosnt make sense!:wallbutt:

As for the protest:

Do you think there might be people who dont think he's innocent? I know a lot of people who dont think he's innocent. You cant force a KOP full of people to hold up leaflets and sing 'Free Michael' if they dont agree.

A strange night for the fans in the ground (I wasn't there). While they/you showed a lot of patience during the game and from what I could hear you didn't get on the players' backs, booing at the end is unacceptable. These boys have just taken Liverpool Football Club to the top of the league, at a time when we haven't been playing well.

November/December is a notoriously bad time for the club on the pitch and this is not the first time we've dropped points against teams we should be beating. Also not the first time that we've played like that and I'm afraid that at some stage in every season it will happen. Rafa will sort it, we'll be outstanding in the 2nd half of the season as always and we'll be up there challenging for the title.

Perspective is what's required. We wanted to make a real challenge for the league this year. We are. Normally by December we're out of the race. We're top of the league.

The players have surpassed expectations in the first part of the season.