You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find Mourinho incredibly entertaining and wish he was still in the league. He used to wind Fergie, Wenger and even Rafa up and it was good for the game. I love his celebration against Barca when Drogba socred and his slides on his knees infront of their dugout - brilliant. Loved his passion and ss a manager, I rate him highly.

However it's his lack of class and dignity which is why he'd be wrong. Throwing medals into the crowd, criticising opposing managers/ teams, shushing the crowds.

He's the type of manager that you hate unless he's your manager, then you'd absolutely love him. A cunt, but he'd be our cunt.

However he's just not the right man - I think Benitez is and after that it will be Carragher.

He shushed the press or some bollocks, he has been very respectful to our fans and was clapping the stadium at the end of the 2005 semi-final. Showing passion isn't the Liverpool Way though? What?

Showing passion is. Being a lying, arrogant, mental, psychopatic, sneady, cheating, disrespectful, barefaced, presumptuous cunt of a man isn't.

What is wrong with throwing medals into the crowd?

Lack of appreciation for what they are worth.

Handing them out, devaluing them, as if he could easily get another.

Showing passion is. Being a lying, arrogant, mental, psychopatic, sneady, cheating, disrespectful, barefaced, presumptuous cunt of a man isn't.

What a stupid thing to say, he used to say the ball didn't cross the line to try get under our skin even if it was a moot point, he said it anyway. It never worked, but that was his plan. The rest of your attacks are just fucking stupid though.

I also believe that holding him thorwing a medal into the crowd is a bit over the top, he threw it in to the crowd because he already had one and thought it'd be a nice eBay item for some chinless wonder. He kept his FA Cup one.

He's alright Jose. Pantomime bellend. Great value when not slagging us off and despite all that he said you could tell he loved us and was a little jealous of us really. Probably saw our support of Rafa and how he was worshipped and then thought "hang on....i've got plastic flags and we don't even sell out. Where are all my fucking banners?!"

What a stupid thing to say, he used to say the ball didn't cross the line to try get under our skin even if it was a moot point, he said it anyway. It never worked, but that was his plan. The rest of your attacks are just fucking stupid though.

I also believe that holding him thorwing a medal into the crowd is a bit over the top, he threw it in to the crowd because he already had one and thought it'd be a nice eBay item for some chinless wonder. He kept his FA Cup one.

He says things to pretty much every opponent he is up against to try to get under their skin. In 90% of the time he shows no respect and have zero grace to others. It may be a tactic of his, but it doesn't change the fact that he acts like a cunt most of the time. If he did that as a Liverpool-manager I would cringe every single time. He would've draged us into the dirt he has created around himself, and I really mean that. His behavour is far, far from what I want the number one spokesperson for our club to have.

i) His record is Eng is no more than unproven. He got 2 Leagues out of 3 but most of the key buys were not from him & his wage advantage was ludicrous. Moreover, Rafa & Barca beat him when it really mattered.

Look how Avram did: no-one claims he is a great manager but the Chavs have such monetary advantage

Porto's CL is a great achievement but there is still a lot of questions about those refs with porto.

ii) He is a collossal twat. And it is not 'mind games'...Unless of course Berkshire's ambulance workers are entering a team in next year's CL & so lying about them is acceptable... Anyway be good if they did cos Rafa could advise them & they'd knock the translator out.

He says things to pretty much every opponent he is up against to try to get under their skin. In 90% of the time he shows no respect and have zero grace to others. It may be a tactic of his, but it doesn't change the fact that he acts like a cunt most of the time. If he did that as a Liverpool-manager I would cringe every single time. He would've draged us into the dirt he has created around himself, and I really mean that. His behavour is far, far from what I want the number one spokesperson for our club to have.

He didn't really though, sometimes he even appeared a little classy in defeat just as many times as he appeared classless, it depended on how the defeat or draw went down. I've been reading a Shankly book by his grand daughter again recently, and a lot of fans these days would kick off if another manager had said one or two things he had said (and probably more), going on about them being a cunt etc.

It is just amplified because we played them A LOT.

i) His record is Eng is no more than unproven. He got 2 Leagues out of 3 but most of the key buys were not from him & his wage advantage was ludicrous. Moreover, Rafa & Barca beat him when it really mattered.

Look how Avram did: no-one claims he is a great manager but the Chavs have such monetary advantage

Porto's CL is a great achievement but there is still a lot of questions about those refs with porto.

i) The difference between him and Avram Grant is that luck was on their side, rather than our side that year. Shit fat cunt ginger twat scored a comical own goal in the last minute, and that was about the only difference, though you could say them having second leg was too. That doesn't make him a better manager than Rafa. You can talk about money all you want, but after five years Rafa has had more than enough money to put together a title challenging squad. He just didn't get all in one go like Chelsea did, but right now we should be challenging for the title. So far, so good.

His constant harping about the "ghost goal" aside, I respect him as a manager. I'm sure he would have come here rather than Chelsea had we made a proper offer (which I'm glad we didn't as Rafa is the best man for the job) - "The power of Anfield Road - I felt it"

"Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says:

Cech spent 30 minutes waiting for an ambulance

Reading and ambulance staff say:

Ambulance called at 1745 BST

Ambulance arrived at 1752 BST

Ambulance left at 1804 BST

Ambulance arrived at hospital at 1811 BST

Mourinho says:

Cech "couldn't leave the dressing room properly and had to go, with the injury he had, in a wheelchair in the lift."

Ambulance duty officer Mark Ainsworth says:

The option to remove Cech on a stretcher around the pitch edge was "declined by the Chelsea doctor". The "other option was to go in a wheelchair". "

source: BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Chelsea | Reading pair will not face action

Ambulance staff support Reading over Cech injury | BreakingNews.ie

What the f.uck has this got to do with football mind games?

i) The difference between him and Avram Grant is that luck was on their side, rather than our side that year. Shit fat cunt ginger twat scored a comical own goal in the last minute, and that was about the only difference, though you could say them having second leg was too. That doesn't make him a better manager than Rafa. You can talk about money all you want, but after five years Rafa has had more than enough money to put together a title challenging squad. He just didn't get all in one go like Chelsea did, but right now we should be challenging for the title. So far, so good.

No he hasnt.

The Chavs wage bill is over £50m/year more than ours which is greater than our gap to West ham

By your logic West ham should be challenging us.

I'm talking about transfer fees, mainly because I don't know much about wages since they're not usually in the public domain. He has spent more than enough to begin challenging for the title.

No mate sorry, you need to talk about Net spending when talking about this subject. Its fair enough saying Rafa spent 20 million on Keane so he should be challenging but to spend that 20 million Rafa had to sell other players which weakened other areas of the team. Mourinho had the luxury of spending millions to strengthen every area of the team. Rafas job has been to spend money but also create a balance in the team. So while Mourinho could buy Drogba and Ferreira we had to settle for selling Crouch and Finnan in order to buy Keane and then bring in Degen on a free to cover right full.

I'm talking about transfer fees, mainly because I don't know much about wages since they're not usually in the public domain. He has spent more than enough to begin challenging for the title.

Transfers are not in the public domain: How many are undisclosed? How much did Torres really cost?

Wages however are as they have to file public accounts.

Deloitte report them a year in arrears near the end of May

Here is the latest

BBC NEWS | Business | 'Record' Premier League wage bill

Over the last 2 recorded years (2005-7) the gap is over £90m whilst our gap to Newc is just over £30m

It is fairly easy to use google to find the figures for most seasons.

He's alright Jose. Pantomime bellend. Great value when not slagging us off and despite all that he said you could tell he loved us and was a little jealous of us really. Probably saw our support of Rafa and how he was worshipped and then thought "hang on....i've got plastic flags and we don't even sell out. Where are all my fucking banners?!"

He probably did actually. Well I would have if I was him.