You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to Joe, no doubt Fergie has had rants like that too, but because they need to keep him sweet we dont get half a dozen papers covering it.

And had to laugh at the scumbag from the S*n trying to take the moral high ground.

The journos think its open season on Joe as he is only there for 6 weeks or so, so they think they can say what they want and then smooze up to the new manager to make sure their sources are intact.

I really wish more managers would tell the shower of bastards what they really think of them. The "free" press in this country will try to topple governments at the whiff on a scandal, but hush up stories about manc players singing filth, bunch of hypocritical cunts.

I hope the beat Everton at the weekend, not for the obvious reason but for the underdog, would love to see Joe put a string of results together.

He's only there for what, 6 weeks? He should have gone in, done his job, kept his head down and brought a little stability to the club. Yet in one week he's brought in more chaos and confusion than I would have thought possible.

From saying that he's only keeping the seat warm for Keegan and Shearer, to trying to get to the bench while banned against Blackburn, to giving the players Monday off to this latest little mess, Kinnear's appointment has been a complete joke - and he's not even been in charge for a match yet.

Ashey should have sacked Wise and the rest of them (as they'll be gone as soon as new owners are in place anyway) and given Keegan his job back. That would have satisfied the supporters and allowed the club to be ran in an efficient way, for the time being at least.

From saying that he's only keeping the seat warm for Keegan and Shearer, to trying to get to the bench while banned against Blackburn, to giving the players Monday off to this latest little mess, Kinnear's appointment has been a complete joke - and he's not even been in charge for a match yet.

Spot on.

Woor Toon make the Blues look competent.

And I think Kinnear now looks like a bit of a jamook by the way. Sure its an amusing salvo but I am a journo at heart and so I don't find it especially funny when people go off on one, they're only trying to do their job.

I think this might be a deliberate tactic by the way - to envoke the siege mentality, and all that.

I'm finding it difficult to believe the Guardian printed that, without blanking out at least the c***.

Can you imagine if any proper manager came out with that lot? Well they would be probably sacked for starters. And then hung drawn and quartered in the press and national media, sky especially going ballistic on it. But he doesn't give a shit, because he's only there for a few games anyway. While it was what a few of them needed to be told, it's not right for a so called professional to be turning the air blue, while representing a club that he's got no interest in, other than a mercenary short contract.

Of course it only adds to the drama, the farce, the comedy, the unmitigated disastrous mess that is the loony toons. It's hard to know whether Mike Ashley would be cringing at hearing that, or slapping him on the back. What next for these clowns? Well, neverton, that's what's next. and it promises to be a two ring circus. With both sides trying to outdo each other.

It's going to be like Roger Mellie whenever he's interviewed on Sky. I bet they're desperately trying to figure out a way to avoid talking to him at all.

Ashley should try to distract people by bringing Tim Howard in on loan in January, getting him off the medication and standing him near to Kinnear:

KINNEAR: Fucking feckers! Fuck!

HOWARD: Gnnaah, feck-feck-feck, bad horsey, gahh!

KINNEAR: FUCK!

Love it. He's only there for a few games, nothing to lose, good to see the lying scumbag gutter press getting what they deserve.

I don't think he's made Newcastle any more of a farce- that would be impossible.

And the poster who said Ferguson probably comes out with worse but they have to keep sucking his c**k- spot on!

I'm hoping the Toon go on a great run and shut these miserable sods up.

SB Joe, you are only here six weeks, you could have done that on Sunday, or Saturday night.

JK No, no, no. I didn't want to do it. I had some other things to do.

SB What? More important things?

JK What are you? My personal secretary? Fuck off.

Class

And also...

Steve Brenner (football writer for the S*n) We are all grown men and can come in here and sit around and talk about football, but coming in here and calling people cunts?

...that coming from a journo for that fucking rag? I laugh at that CUNT taking the moral high ground on any issue. Fucking shitebag.

fair play to the bloke !! he has taken a job on the short term that nobody else would touch and since the day he said yes all he has had is shit.I bet there are a few managers out there that would love to fly off on 1 like that but aint got the balls through fear of the sack.He has been given no respect by the press so why shouldn't he give it back.Also like the way he said he is going to pick 2 local papers and talk to them and none of the others perhaps all clubs should take that attitude then fleet street might start writing the truth about players and clubs when they have found themselves frozen out (doubt it though)

I'm finding it difficult to believe the Guardian printed that' date=' without blanking out at least the c***.

Can you imagine if any proper manager came out with that lot? Well they would be probably sacked for starters. And then hung drawn and quartered in the press and national media, sky especially going ballistic on it. But he doesn't give a shit, because he's only there for a few games anyway. While it was what a few of them needed to be told, it's not right for a so called professional to be turning the air blue, while representing a club that he's got no interest in, other than a mercenary short contract.

Of course it only adds to the drama, the farce, the comedy, the unmitigated disastrous mess that is the loony toons. It's hard to know whether Mike Ashley would be cringing at hearing that, or slapping him on the back. What next for these clowns? Well, neverton, that's what's next. and it promises to be a two ring circus. With both sides trying to outdo each other.[/quote']

The Guardian prints it because it's a grown up paper and because it's a quote.

Loads of managers have done similar. Ferguson has called journos 'cunt' on several occasions in press conferences. Papers know which side their bread is buttered though.

I'm finding it difficult to believe the Guardian printed that' date=' without blanking out at least the c***.[/quote']

As a general rule, they treat their readers like adults. They sometimes even use long words.

It made my day to read this. Joe Kinnear has finally said what I've always secretly hoped a high profile manager would say. Sports journalists are cunts to a man.

I don't know wether this is JK trying to get a bunker mentality but it is seriously deluded.

Calling hacks cunts is not going to make them back down and be all nice to you.

Newcastle are a joke and Kinear is a past it plonker who has been given a dozen games to stop the club imploding whilst a sale goes through. He has either sucessfully managed to shift the attention off the team and on to him or he has blown it big time. I can't decide which it is.

I don't know wether this is JK trying to get a bunker mentality but it is seriously deluded.

Calling hacks cunts is not going to make them back down and be all nice to you.

Newcastle are a joke and Kinear is a past it plonker who has been given a dozen games to stop the club imploding whilst a sale goes through. He has either sucessfully managed to shift the attention off the team and on to him or he has blown it big time. I can't decide which it is.

More power to him I say, about time somebody called the tabloid hacks for the vermin they are. At least it shows the guy cares.

He can't lose anyway, he's out the door in a few months regardless.

Can't believe I've just read that, that was awesome.

PO: Come on, let's go football.

Journalist: What are your plans for training in the next three days? How's the training going?

JK It's going very well. No problems at all.

Journalist Enjoyed getting back in the swing of things?

JK Absolutely. I've loved every moment of it.

Ahahah, really sounds like it too. :D

I'd love for him to win most of his games and draw a few, then in the last press conference :

JK : So, do you think I've done alright then? Has this been an acceptable run of results for you all?

Journalist : Of course it has.

JK : Brilliant, glad I've got that wrapped up then. Ok, remember that press conference we had at the start?

Journalist : Yes, I'm sure we all remember that quite well.

JK : Ok, well I'm finished here now, job done, and you lot can all just fuck off. And you can fucking print that, you slimy fucking cunts. Goodbye.

spot on.joe kinnear is an alright guy.and he does'nt deserve the shit from them cunts.he has taken on one twat of a job and he deserves credit for that.and he's got the bottle to take it on.i hope he does alright and when he hands the job over i hope the fuckers go down with the blueshite of course.

£50,000 a game when he's been out of football for 4-5 years. What does he have to lose.. if it all goes shit.. he walks away with a load of money.. if he manages to get a few decent results then a Championship side might have a look at him.. Win Win situation.

Like someone earlier said.. he started off alright, but when the hacks started to really get their claws in, he just sounded like a rambling old fool.