You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, he's lost it good style there.

I liked this though, I read it in a Joe Pesci voice

JK No, no, no. I didn't want to do it. I had some other things to do.

SB What? More important things?

JK What are you? My personal secretary? Fuck off

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTifRi3qDkU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTifRi3qDkU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest PaddyBerger15
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTifRi3qDkU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTifRi3qDkU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"There was a woman from Amsterdam, she stuffed her cunt full of jam, she was a very stupid fucking Dutch bitch".

Thats brilliant that. Pissing myself here.

Kinnear is in the hotseat at Newcastle, because, lets face it, they are not going to get anyone else. Not the first time we have seen the 'old boy' network in action, and it aint gonna be the last. And he has nothing to lose, even if the club go down, the finger couldnt just be pointed at him. I'm not quite sure mercenary is the most appropriate word for him.

As for the rant itself, its good to see someone have the nuts to stand up to the journalistic scum that for the most part are interested in sensationalism, conjecture and speculation and will stoop to any low level to get it. After all they are far more interesting than 'real' news. Joe goes a little overboard though, he should have left it after his first few comments as its clear he is losing it, but he has risen in my estimation for putting the gutter press scum in their place.

I didn't know about this, fair play to Shreeves as this is boss!

Fergie v The Man From Sky

After a typically theatrical tumble from Cristiano Ronaldo helped beat his team in December 2006, Middlesbrough’s Gareth Southgate labelled the winger a serial diver. Ronaldo, naturally disagreed.

But when Sky’s Geoff Shreeves asked his manager for his views, all hell broke loose. Here’s a transcript:

Shreeves: I asked him…

Ferguson: F***ing (inaudible) bastard.

Shreeves: Don’t talk to me like that.

Ferguson: F**k off to you.

Shreeves: Don’t talk to me like that. Don’t even think about it.

Ferguson: Don’t you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?

Shreeves: Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?

Ferguson: You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You’re the one.

Shreeves: I’m entitled to ask… Cristiano gave the right answer.

Ferguson: F***ing hell with your answers.

Shreeves: Don’t talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don’t talk to me like that.

Ferguson: F**k off. (door slams)

I didn't know about this, fair play to Shreeves as this is boss!

Fergie v The Man From Sky

After a typically theatrical tumble from Cristiano Ronaldo helped beat his team in December 2006, Middlesbrough’s Gareth Southgate labelled the winger a serial diver. Ronaldo, naturally disagreed.

But when Sky’s Geoff Shreeves asked his manager for his views, all hell broke loose. Here’s a transcript:

Shreeves: I asked him…

Ferguson: F***ing (inaudible) bastard.

Shreeves: Don’t talk to me like that.

Ferguson: F**k off to you.

Ferguson: Don’t you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?

Shreeves: Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?

Ferguson: You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You’re the one.

Shreeves: I’m entitled to ask… Cristiano gave the right answer.

Ferguson: F***ing hell with your answers.

Shreeves: Don’t talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don’t talk to me like that.

Ferguson: F**k off. (door slams)

Haha I'd love to hear that.

Ferguson: Don’t you think about it, you ****.

What a genius response from Ginsoak! How old is he - eight? I think Shreeves must have had a tablet - normally he's more interested in asking Gerrard if he's unhappy playing anywhere but centre midfield.

Fair play to Kinnear. He may not be everyone's favourite but he told them exactly what they are. Cunts.

Their a shower of lying shithouses who can print what the fuck they want because they hide behind the old "a source close to the club to me" bullshit. As soon as I see the term "sauce" or another of their shithouse sayings "a club insider" I just presume it lies.

Well said Joe.

Came from the Mirror's website, on the same page as the audio version of the Kinnear interview.

I love that Shreeves told Ferguson to 'go away'. Shame others don't have the balls to do the same.

Fair play to him, I gotta go listen to the Kinnear audio now.