You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

100m , Joe cole, Shevchenko , a promise to stop handing out flags on European nights, another promise to stop acting like class-less shithouses and of course the public hanging of Peter Kenyon then maybe , just maybe, we'll talk.

Can people stop posting this Chelsea Torres shite? your puttin negative vibes all over here.

Xabi D, i dont know you, nor dislike you in any shape, way or form, but judging from your rep u must be the most hated person on this forum.

Wat u do that makes every1 hate u so much.

Xabi D, i dont know you, nor dislike you in any shape, way or form, but judging from your rep u must be the most hated person on this forum.

Wat u do that makes every1 hate u so much.

Dunno really, i thinks its mainly because i offer such an honest, forethright opinion and some on here find it difficult to handle. But to be fair most of my negs come from the same group of people so it sort of paints an unfair picture and if i could neg them back i would.

Dunno really, i thinks its mainly because i offer such an honest, forethright opinion and some on here find it difficult to handle. But to be fair most of my negs come from the same group of people so it sort of paints an unfair picture and if i could neg them back i would.

Whos the group??

It really isn't mate, it's because you come across as a bit of a tool at times.

Nine out of ten posters can't be wrong. I've only negged you once btw and that wasn't down to your toolage.

When will that Russian prick realise that money CAN'T always buy everything?!?!? Fuck, I'd neg the motherfucker to kingdom come if he ever (for whatever bizarre reason, I don't know) decided to show his smug prick of a face on here!

First things first: Torres was made for us, and it is a match made in heaven. Like every other Liverpool fan, I look forward to many years with Nando, and I hope he will win everything worth winning with a Liverbird on his chest.

Now for a speculative departure from the above...

What is the number at which you would be tempted to sell Torres? Is there any figure that would do this? This report is probably unfounded, but £85M almost doubles the world record fee for a player. That's Villa, Diego and Silva (for argument's sake).

Is there a number? £85M? £100M? More? No way whatsoever?

First things first: Torres was made for us, and it is a match made in heaven. Like every other Liverpool fan, I look forward to many years with Nando, and I hope he will win everything worth winning with a Liverbird on his chest.

Now for a speculative departure from the above...

What is the number at which you would be tempted to sell Torres? Is there any figure that would do this? This report is probably unfounded, but £85M almost doubles the world record fee for a player. That's Villa, Diego and Silva (for argument's sake).

Is there a number? £85M? £100M? More? No way whatsoever?

I think at present with these owners no numbers whatsoever as i would be scared they would just send it back to Texas in dividends.

If the money was genuinely re-invested i the club i would probably sell at £85m; classic mad over-bid by the Chavs so should hit it before Roman gets arrested or launders his money elsewhere. He bit £50m for Henry; bet Arse wish they took that now.

Barnes/Beard/Aldr thanks to Rushie....

I think at present with these owners no numbers whatsoever as i would be scared they would just send it back to Texas in dividends.

If the money was genuinely re-invested i the club i would probably sell at £85m; classic mad over-bid by the Chavs so should hit it before Roman gets arrested or launders his money elsewhere. He bit £50m for Henry; bet Arse wish they took that now.

Barnes/Beard/Aldr thanks to Rushie....

Good answer. I was thinking about the players we brought in after Rush, but on the other hand, we enjoyed Rush for many years before his Italian hiatus.

If they really did offer £85M, then I think we could get them to round it up to a cool £100M, as that would sit with the Russian's vanity better. I think the main thing is that with our owners we can't be sure what would happen to the money, so no deal whatsoever.

It's all well and good them saying that they'll offer this much money, and that much money, but the simple fact of the matter is, the player himself loves it here.

I don't think any amount of money would actually make Torres want to leave.

The London press are, as usual, looking for any way to unsettle the player and the club. They tried it with Gerrard as well. This won't go away, we'll have to accept that. But to think that Torres will leave, especially to that shower of shite, is ridiculous.

Fair comment Red Brian. Torres does love it here, and some things are more important than any amount of money. Rafa is building something, and Torres is a key part of all of that. That's me convinced. Even for £100M, no way! (If Torres wanted to move and he was agitating for that, then that's a different scenario).

Fair comment Red Brian. Torres does love it here, and some things are more important than any amount of money. Rafa is building something, and Torres is a key part of all of that. That's me convinced. Even for £100M, no way! (If Torres wanted to move and he was agitating for that, then that's a different scenario).

I'm with the g-man on this.

Off topic, do you give 10 percentof you vCash to the vChurch?