You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Neil G

It's doing my fucking head in. It's bad enough when some piss-ant English club plays music after scoring at home, but that inane disco tune after every single goal is starting to interfere with my enjoyment of the tournament. I'm minded to mute the telly whenever anyone scores.

Another step in the creeping transformation of football from a sport into an American-style festival of razzmatazz bullshit. Football is the most thrilling game in the world you fucking morons, it doesn't need shitty gimmicks to make it into a more of a spectacle. Make it stop.

it doesn't need shitty gimmicks to make it into a more of a spectacle.

Selfish established football fan. Think about the new members of the UEFA family, some of whom haven't been to a match before. How on earth will they know when to cheer?

As more of this type of shit appears I think 'it'll never happen to us'.....

Then remember who owns us now.

The music is so annoying.There's no need for it after a goal,and I don't think we will ever get it at Anfield,but it's only a matter of time for stuff like that to be blasted out at the Tescodome.Then again,maybe not with there scoring record.Can you think of a tune for when the Blue shite score?

The music is so annoying.There's no need for it after a goal,and I don't think we will ever get it at Anfield,but it's only a matter of time for stuff like that to be blasted out at the Tescodome.Then again,maybe not with there scoring record.Can you think of a tune for when the Blue shite score?

Weeeeeeee don't cer wat der red shite say :thumbdown