You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on a wind up and I am leaving the thread before I get banned!

Not a wind-up at all. A genuine question which you have trouble answering truthfully. Fair enough. Im just making a point that sexuality is not as black and white as you think. Lets leave it that shall we.

I reckon I can do a fairly decent one of these transcripts myself.

theRedHorse: Religion.

westderbian: *Gasps* He mentioned religion! He's a cunt! regardless of what he actually said.

SteveH:

Generic Forumite: How dare he have an opinion contradictory to the majority of us.

Strontium: *insert islamaphobic filth here*

Cardie: HA! Skywizards!

Noos: Bet he's disabled as well, the cunt.

SKI: ...and autistic too. the cunt.

Karl: Boohooobooo somebody quoted Rashid *slits wrists*

Unrighteous: Really? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Remmy: Daves forum! Daves Law!

PaddyBerger: FUCK OFF theRedHorse! BLAAARGH!

Generic GFer: Monkey!

Generic GFer: Tits!

Paul: Can we take this to the GF please? Its already in the GF? Cool; carry; on; then;.;.

theRedHorse: but... look... its an opinion.

GFers: FUCK OFF!

Leave the Monkey out of this. He was forced to rollerskate around spain while fighting an entire Ninja squad with just a knife.He deserves to be left in peace.

So how would you feel if you went out in Brazil, pulled a stunning looking girl, then got backs to hers or yours. clothes come off and you see she has a pee pee. I don't believe for one second in the throes of lust and passion you would stop and leave. I wouls post some pics of brazilain she males if I knew how. They are quite stunning some of them.

What would you do if that trucker you met turned out to have a sweaty rat instead of a lash?

Can't be arsed with the debate about it, specially as RH and Rashid have turned it into a fucking circus, pair of cunts.

As long as I don't get shit for calling anyone a gayer or a homo I don't care what your sexual choice is. Welcome. Homo ;)

So how would you feel if you went out in Brazil, pulled a stunning looking girl, then got backs to hers or yours. clothes come off and you see she has a pee pee. I don't believe for one second in the throes of lust and passion you would stop and leave. I wouls post some pics of brazilain she males if I knew how. They are quite stunning some of them.

Just to make SKEET lose his eggs I shall reiterate my assertation that I give an ace blow job.

edit: It's all about the Spectrum.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Admit it ... it turns you on...

It does, its the fact that you've got a face like a Gerbil that stops him.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Which must piss you off a treat as you wan nothing more than to watch. I'm on to you Berger.

Aye, lardy, pasty faced pansies really do it for me like.