You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jermaine or Yossi?

Jose Jones

Who should stay?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who should stay?

• JP
    • YB
    • Sell them both. Buy Quaresma, Silva and Joaquin!

JP started really well, and i think he was MOM more than once in the early part of the season. Was unlucky with the injury as he never rediscovered his early season promise. Would have to go for Yossi overall though as his end product is better.

Yossis 100% works against dross, we don't need him, he simply isn't good enough.

Sunday was typical :wallbutt:, he came on for 20 minutes, can anyone remember him doing anything? Ditch both

Like the brilliant set up of the goal against Chelsea? Or his terrific performance in the FA cup final for West Ham against Liverpool?

I'd sell them both if possible, we need better players it's a simple as that, however I've voted for Pennant simply because Pennant in best form is better and more dangerous than Yossi at top form in my opinion.

If we had to sell one it'd be Yossi. If we can keep them both though I would as they'll be good squad players, and for me Pennant has the ability to force himself into the side more regularly - certainly for as long as Kuyt is in the position.

Like the brilliant set up of the goal against Chelsea? Or his terrific performance in the FA cup final for West Ham against Liverpool?

Pity he did nothing else all game?

We effectively played with 10 men in the first half. Essien swatted him like a fly .. it was fuckin pathetic :telloff:

He isn't upto it. West Ham is where he belongs :whistle:

I would sell them both but only if two better players became available. Neither are consistent enough although when they are at their best they can be very good. I would offload Pennant first as he doesnt fit in to our new system.

I can see Pennant linking back up with Bruce at Wigan.