You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Teenage Kicks

Guest PaddyBerger15

Saw the ad for it and I cried a little. Ade Edmondson is on of the leaders in the modern comedy scene. He was pivotal in the 80's and moved comedy away from the dickie bow pint swiging stand ups and took the genre to a new level. To see appear in something that looks to be up there with Two Pints of Lager and a packet of spunk, is truly tragic. It's a sad day for comedy today people.

One comedy that I've been meaning to chack out for a while but never got round to is Nighty Night. It looks like it would be good.

Nighty Night is well worth a look.

In my opinion both series were very good.

Does anyone remember watching a show called 'People Like Us?'

It starred Julia Davis (of Nighty Night fame) and Rob Brydon, and each week it gave us a character study of different couples. Some of them were fantastic.

You fucking miserable chuff boxes....it wasn't that bad, I chortled on a few occasions. It could have been much worse.

Come on Paddy... it was awful. Very predictable, weak punchlines, weak storyline... terrible characters and piss poor acting.

Also the cut aways after each gag were annoying as hell. I wont be tuning in next week. I will be tuning in to Benidorm though which was superb.

One comedy that I've been meaning to chack out for a while but never got round to is Nighty Night. It looks like it would be good.

Good doesn't do it justice to be honest Stu - well worth a watch.

Nighty Night is well worth a look.

In my opinion both series were very good.

Does anyone remember watching a show called 'People Like Us?'

It starred Julia Davis (of Nighty Night fame) and Rob Brydon, and each week it gave us a character study of different couples. Some of them were fantastic.

Said couples being interviewed by legendary broadcaster Roy Mallard (aka noted kiddy fiddler and comedy genius Chris Langham). It was pretty good.