You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Good morning chaps..

Stouffer

..sponsored by the GF.

A nice brew then get the dogs out, that's the plan.

Having the boys round for snacks and the game, then some poker.

I'm in such a good mood I'm even pleased for Lfcfanbymistake, and Jim can have the match thread.

Hugs.

Stouffer.

x

Set your custom titles.

x

..sponsored by the GF.

A nice brew then get the dogs out, that's the plan.

Having the boys round for snacks and the game, then some poker.

I'm in such a good mood I'm even pleased for Lfcfanbymistake, and Jim can have the match thread.

Hugs.

Stouffer.

x

Set your custom titles.

x

Coffee, Sausage sarine, GP on the go now, meeting up with pals for beers, cigars and football.

Excellent.

Goan Stouffer beat Jimbo hes lying the remains of his kebap in Denmark anyway.

Just been showing the boy how to play his new Zelda game on his DS after pottering around on here for a bit. Breaky was Bovril toast with a cup of Douwe Egberts Continental Gold instant coffee (the only instant I've ever had that tatses as good as fresh coffee). I'm looking forward to a morning of chocolate (Green and Black's mini eggs), my new book (Matter by Iain M. Banks - his ace new Culture novel), the paper and the build up to the match.

Had a shitty "flu's in the post" day yesterday, but I dosed up on paracetemol and extra probiotics and zinc and I appear to have locked the fucker down to just a few aches, pains and snot. A very hot bath will do the trick, I reckon. Not sure what I'm doing about lunch as we're heading to my mum's after the final whistle for a big meal at four. Maybe chocolate's the way to go in the interim.

GF on the FF rules.

Just been showing the boy how to play his new Zelda game on his DS after pottering around on here for a bit. Breaky was Bovril toast with a cup of Douwe Egberts Continental Gold instant coffee (the only instant I've ever had that tatses as good as fresh coffee). I'm looking forward to a morning of chocolate (Green and Black's mini eggs), my new book (Matter by Iain M. Banks - his ace new Culture novel), the paper and the build up to the match.

Had a shitty "flu's in the post" day yesterday, but I dosed up on paracetemol and extra probiotics and zinc and I appear to have locked the fucker down to just a few aches, pains and snot. A very hot bath will do the trick, I reckon. Not sure what I'm doing about lunch as we're heading to my mum's after the final whistle for a big meal at four. Maybe chocolate's the way to go in the interim.

GF on the FF rules.

As you're the GF foodie luvie, I've very disappointed in you. I thought it would be a cafetiere of some premium stuff.

On another note today I have ran out of my supply of quality ground coffee I brought back from Italy. As luck would have it though I met an Italian restaurateur last week who has promised me "good stuff".

Eggs and bacon for breakfast on this glorious match day. Haven't had it yet though, running on coffee only so far. But then again I've only been awake for 20 mins.

What no Moose?

Good Morning Men

Just had my sausage butties going for a quick bath and shave now then off to the match for me :yes: I think we can do these today but All our names need to be on their game and for once i hope our captain doesnt go missing against this scum

I also think the kid will be marked out of it and mach will hold the key to a very enjoyable victory followed by a happy face piss up !

Good Morning Men

Just had my sausage butties going for a quick bath and shave now then off to the match for me :yes: I think we can do these today but All our names need to be on their game and for once i hope our captain doesnt go missing against this scum

I also think the kid will be marked out of it and mach will hold the key to a very enjoyable victory followed by a happy face piss up !

Bit too much football in there, mate. Tell me more about your sausage butties. Which sauce did you have with those bad boys and what type of sausies were they?

A bit heavy for breakfast, although I've had leftovers as breakfast. Haven't had moose for a while, thanks for the reminder. I'm gonna get some out of the freezer and have it tomorrow.

Is that still from the one you shot a couple of months back? How do you serve it?

Just about to tuck into my poached eggs on toast with brown sauce after a little lie in thinking of the girl at work and the probability of 37 coming up 5 times in 23 weeks. I got so confused I got up. Must revise my A level maths . . .

I've got a gooner and scum-hater coming round at 1 for welsh rarebit and homemade coleslaw. May crack open a nice pinot noir as well. I'm then going to spend the rest of the afternoon hating football and the world while watching my mate scream cunt as many times as possible at my tv.

Gotta clean up my filth first.

I'm at work until 3.30pm. Bumtiles.

No chance a stream will work, so 5 live and a bag to shit in will have to suffice. Gotta hate being rubbish at knowing the fixture list.

Still a Subway and about 6 episodes of South Park should help. Oh yeah and some office cricket.

It's all about HP this morning. About a month ago my brother was supposed to bring a bottle of the Brown stuff over to madrid as a gift - but it was confiscated at the airport. this week my girlfriend found an English food shop and bought me some MonsterMunch, Branston Pickle and a huge bottle of HP - all of which are probably going to feature at Breakfast.

Mrs Waffle is currently cooking me a full English and brewing some fresh coffee. I shall devour them while reading the paper, before meeting my mate for an early roast followed by the game. Though im still not sure i'll bother watching it as hamstrung kind of ruined it by giving away what the score will be.

Mrs Waffle is currently cooking me a full English and brewing some fresh coffee. I shall devour them while reading the paper, before meeting my mate for an early roast followed by the game. Though im still not sure i'll bother watching it as hamstrung kind of ruined it by giving away what the score will be.

You can still watch the goals.

I am going to watch the eastenders omnibus, as I have already seen the goals in my head.