You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does this mean Parry is gone

bobhorse

Yeah, because you're not a proven doom monger.

It is blatantly obvious for all to see that not everyone at our football club is pulling in the same direction. The Beverley Hillbillies are attempting to load the acquisition debt on to the club's balance sheet despite previously denying they would do this, and we are now no nearer to building a new stadium & cannot afford to proceed with the plans that we have got planning permission for.

It is blatantly obvious for all to see that not everyone at our football club is pulling in the same direction.

That's clearly true. Then again I called him a doom mounger, not a liar or a bullshitter.

and we are now no nearer to building a new stadium & cannot afford to proceed with the plans that we have got planning permission for.

It's clear that we are going to have a great 70k seater stadium though, isn't it. One that is much better than the previous design.

It's amusing that half a page of people have started running around their bedrooms with jazzhands in a panic because I dared question the heroic information of Dave Usher.

With all respect in the world to the guy, I don't see a lot of the predicted doom from the summer or his backing up of Bascombe this winter. Each to their own though.

Probably one of Momo's many aliases.

Ouch you got me. I'm going to snap Muntari's leg today, just so the boss doesn't sign him.

I don't think it is Momo, I think it is someone who another site who doesn't like TLW.

Why wouldn't I like TLW. It's a sound site.

People checking back through my posts like I'm some sort of heretic. Grow up, for goodness sake.

That's clearly true. Then again I called him a doom mounger, not a liar or a bullshitter.

It's clear that we are going to have a great 70k seater stadium though, isn't it. One that is much better than the previous design.

It's amusing that half a page of people have started running around their bedrooms with jazzhands in a panic because I dared question the heroic information of Dave Usher.

With all respect in the world to the guy, I don't see a lot of the predicted doom from the summer or his backing up of Bascombe this winter. Each to their own though.

I'm pretty sure that we will have to submit a new planning application and there will be a period of public consultation which will further delay the construction of the new stadium and mean that we lose out on yet further revenue.

A newcomer with an avatar is always the tell tale sign of a returning wum

It usually takes new people betweem 2-8 months to figure out how to upload one.

Either that or I've got a basic grasp on how forums work and I'm not a complete technotard.

Everyone is on red alert because I've said one this, fucking hideous.

I'm pretty sure that we will have to submit a new planning application and there will be a period of public consultation which will further delay the construction of the new stadium and mean that we lose out on yet further revenue.

I guess that depends on a few things, but yeah. It's more than likely.

It's a pain in the arse and the owners have made themselves look like dickheads, that's for certain. I made one flippant post in reply to another flippant post and people have made the assumption that I'm sticking up for the owners. It's a bit of a leap from reality, but then, so is the mass hysteria and doom and gloom from lemming like warriors.

I don't follow anyone so cut out the crap mate.

What was wrong in the summer? We spent a net total that really we should be spending far more than given the new TV money and the fact we got to a CL final. Where was Snoogy Doog and the rest? We signed a marquee player but had to sell several to buy him. The predicted doom in the summer happened and is continuing.

Bascome got it 100% correct as usual, otherwise why has there never been 100% backing for Rafa in public? Why is Rafa pissed off? Why is Rafa talking about a new contract? Why is Rafa praising fans for holding a petition?

Come on mate get your head out of the sand. It's nothing to do with Dave being the main man here but more to do with him being right nearly every time and a man who posts in good faith.

What was wrong in the summer?

Bascome got it 100% correct as usual

Yeah, Forlan is having a cracking season, how many league goals has he scored for us now?

He wasn't 100% correct in the summer and he isn't correct about Rafa and Mourinho, either.

Come on mate get your head out of the sand. It's nothing to do with Dave being the main man here but more to do with him being right nearly every time and a man who posts in good faith.

I've no doubt he posts in good faith, I'm sure he is a nice guy, too. I've never met him and probably never will, so can't judge. It doesn't really matter though because I'm not judging the guy. Just some of the things he posts and the rest of the people that follow it religiously despite it not always being true.

Yeah, Forlan is having a cracking season, how many league goals has he scored for us now?

He wasn't 100% correct in the summer and he isn't correct about Rafa and Mourinho, either.

He said we were interested in Forlan as a fall back, and that was the case going by Forlan's comments at the time. How do you know we were not looking at him?

You can't have it both ways.

That bit right there is brilliant.

He's got shit hair, Chocolate, go for the hair next, he's like Samson, it's simultaneously his strength and his weakness.

Dave Usher once told me babies get delivered by stork's. Do not trust him.

I guess that depends on a few things, but yeah. It's more than likely.

It's a pain in the arse and the owners have made themselves look like dickheads, that's for certain. I made one flippant post in reply to another flippant post and people have made the assumption that I'm sticking up for the owners. It's a bit of a leap from reality, but then, so is the mass hysteria and doom and gloom from lemming like warriors.

Did you know that lemmings go in a five-year cycle in the Arctic? At the peak the little rodents are everywhere; their main predator, oopik the snowy owl, cannot keep up.

No one knows why, but I once asked an elder and he told me it's like an infestation of WUMs on the internet, it goes in cycles.

Anyhoooo, I agree there some Jonestown KoolAid-like shit going down right now on here but until the Imperialist Yankee Pigs actual deliver on some of their promises the Rafalution shall remain in neutral.

You need to learn how to read properly.

Fuck off, you patronising arsewipe. I'm well aware of what he said, thanks. Doom and gloom bollocks.

We got Torres instead - for £18m.

Unless Torres is lying, that's not the actual fee and unless he is lying (again) about being contacted after the final then this make believe doom and gloom bollocks that Bascombe spouted about not having the money is utter bollocks. We bought players and even had money that wasn't spent (unless Rafa is lying... there seem to be quite a few liars within the club if you're right) and we had only one window under the owners. It's not time to start panicking just yet.

A lot of what has been written about the subject is complete bollocks. Negative bollocks at that.

You'll also find Bascombe's article about Mourinho doesn't actually say that we've got Mourinho in place to take over next season.

Nor did I say that it did. Maybe ...

You need to learn how to read properly.

Look, I said one thing, you lot are obviously very touchy about it. If you don't like my opinion, that's fine - skip it but don't make yourselves look like obsessed Dave U fanboys over it.

Oh, love the pun about Chocolate, almost fucking Shakespearean that was.

You attacked Bascombe by implying he said we WOULD sign Forlan.

Only in your mind.

What did Torres say then, and where?

If you expect me to run around finding articles and interviews for you then you've overestimated the importance of your opinion to me.

We did have money left - the Heinze money mainly. But that doesn't mean the owners backed us as highly as they said we would.

It doesn't mean anything. They are hardly going to force Rafa to buy players just to please a few people on a forum. It's more than that, unless you don't believe Rafa.

but don't back it up by lying, and then accuse others of lying.

Where have I backed anything up by lying. Take your own advice and learn to read. The problem is that you've assumed I've meant something with no regard for what I've actually said.

Also, I've not accused anyone of lying. Again, take your own advice.

And don't be so fucking aggressive on here, there's no need.

That's a bit fucking rich, isn't it? I've made one comment (and I quoted someone directly), and everyone has jumped in with shitty comments on his behalf. I'd be embarrassed and enthralled with the loyal following, in equal measure.

I know what it is - Dave U's fish is bigger than your fish isn't it?

Yeah, that's it. You've got me. I said one thing and you've all gone off on one. I don't know, or care to know Dave Usher. That might seem alien to the people that worship the ground he walks on, but that's not my problem.

I don't need to show anyone anything, you've seen Bascombe's article in the summer and you've seen it this winter. You see it as right and I see it as wrong.

As for Rafa extention. If I was the owner, I wouldn't give him an extension now. I wouldn't buy Mascherano now and I sure as fuck wouldn't have people on SSN knowing about a £25m bid, either.

I don't need all those things to tell me that everything is OK. I don't need a Chelsea style money pump to make me think the owners aren't destroying our club.

Am I a red, till my dying day. Do I support the manager and the players, more than two fucking Americans I've only ever spoken to once. I care about the football club, but I'm not interested in making mountains out of mole hills or making facts out of rumours.

Anyway, it's Christmas. I can't be wanked to fight about one comment anymore. Have a good one, I'll make use of the other threads.

I don't need to show anyone anything, you've seen Bascombe's article in the summer and you've seen it this winter. You see it as right and I see it as wrong.

As for Rafa extention. If I was the owner, I wouldn't give him an extension now. I wouldn't buy Mascherano now and I sure as fuck wouldn't have people on SSN knowing about a £25m bid, either.

I don't need all those things to tell me that everything is OK. I don't need a Chelsea style money pump to make me think the owners aren't destroying our club.

Am I a red, till my dying day. Do I support the manager and the players, more than two fucking Americans I've only ever spoken to once. I care about the football club, but I'm not interested in making mountains out of mole hills or making facts out of rumours.

Anyway, it's Christmas. I can't be wanked to fight about one comment anymore. Have a good one, I'll make use of the other threads.

Yup, its another WUM. Nothing to see here, move along ....