You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

48 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Good question.  There is scant evidence that she was alive after Sunday 29th April.  There are no photographs of her alive after that time.  Gerry McCann claims that the "Last Photo" was taken on 3rd May, but the weather that day (dreary and cloudy) is not consistent with the weather in the photograph (sunny and bright). 

I'm assuming it wasn’t a digital photo?

7 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'm assuming it wasn’t a digital photo?

I believe it was a digital camera, but it was easy to alter the date stamp on it and Gerry had numerous people help him compile a memory card which was eventually handed to the Portuguese police.  They didn't just seize the camera.

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Some of that debunking is pretty shit.

When the dogs found the cadaver odour, Kate says that she can't explain it and Gerry says that he has no comments, neither has he any explanation for this.

Surely they'd be saying something like "WTF!! You mean my daughter has gone missing from this gaff and someone died in there recently!! Who was it? ....There was blood too?? - WTF could this be linked to my daughter's case?"

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Some of that debunking is pretty shit.

When the dogs found the cadaver odour, Kate says that she can't explain it and Gerry says that he has no comments, neither has he any explanation for this.

Surely they'd be saying something like "WTF!! You mean my daughter has gone missing from this gaff and someone died in there recently!! Who was it? ....There was blood too?? - WTF could this be linked to my daughter's case?"

"WTF you mean someone died in this hire car?"

"WTF you mean someone died and somehow that got onto my missing daughters favourite toy, that I've washed"

"WTF you mean someone died and it got onto some of our clothes"

How unlucky have you got to be. 

Keela and Eddie

Keela was a crime scene dog that was trained to give her handler a specific signal when she detected blood, the signal being to lower her nose to the ground and stay like that.

Eddie was an Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog that was trained to bark only when he detected the scent of human cadavers.

Both dogs came from South Yorkshire police at the request of British Authorities during the investigation.

The dogs were taken to the Apartment, a wasteland and the beach.

What they found in the first search Neither dog made any signal during the searches of the wasteland areas or the beach but both dogs signalled within the apartment.

Both Keela and Eddie gave their signal when they searched behind the sofa of the McCann Apartment and Eddie gave a further alert near the wardrobe in the Bedroom.

What they found in the second search

After the initial search the Portuguese authorities decided to go further and obtained warrants to search the McCann's Apartment they had rented since the disappearance and the Renault Scenic Car they had rented 24 days after the disappearance.

Despite a full search of the apartments Eddie only gave his signal when he encountered Madeleines 'cuddle cat' toy lying on the living room floor.

Keela gave no alerts in the new apartment.

The police removed cuddle cat along with boxes of clothes, diary's and other evidence from this second apartment and laid everything out in a new location for the dogs.

Eddie alerted to cuddle cat again and also to one of the boxes of clothing.

Keela did not alert at this time.

The Renault Scenic

The car the McCann's had rented was also removed and several days later was placed in an underground garage with 30 other vehicles evenly spaced up to 30feet apart.

Eddie gave an alert by the drivers door.

Keela alerted to the trunk and the glove compartment which contained maps and the keys of the car.

The keys were then placed in a bucket of sand and Keela alerted again.

The bucket was finally placed in a different part of the car park and Keela again alerted beside it.

What does this tell us? DNA can be compromised or contaminated, fingerprints can be smudged or explained in many ways but how can these two British dogs identifying blood and the smell of a dead body in so many areas be discounted?

While it could be said that Madeleine may have died in the apartment and then been removed by an unknown party, how can the evidence found in the new apartment and car almost a month after the disappearance be explained?

I was left on my own loads as a kid. We all were. It happens all the time. I don't personally think they actually did it but their is more than enough evidence to call it into question. 

I'm still hoping she just turns up one day in a Liverpool shirt. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

"WTF you mean someone died in this hire car?"

"WTF you mean someone died and somehow that got onto my missing daughters favourite toy, that I've washed"

"WTF you mean someone died and it got onto some of our clothes"

How unlucky have you got to be. 

It doesn’t mean anyone died in the car.  

Fucking hell, heaven forbid any of you cunts end  up on a jury.  

What was the Jersey kids home they indicated on?  They were wrong.  Coconut shell or some such was a skull there.  

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It doesn’t mean anyone died in the car.  

Fucking hell, heaven forbid any of you cunts end  up on a jury.  

What was the Jersey kids home they indicated on?  They were wrong.  Coconut shell or some such was a skull there.  

I'm not a cunt mate. If I'm ever in your jury I'd set you free OJ style. 

• Upvote 1

For them to be guilty they’d have to;

- got the body out without being seen

- hidden it so well it’s not turned up

- got their mates to agree to their alibi 

- none of their mates to ever waver and give up, despite all the pressure, all the guilt. All the times they’ve been pissed or angry they’ve not said anything

- to have kept the case in the media hoping they were never found iut

- relied on new tech not being developed to find them out 

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

For them to be guilty they’d have to;

- got the body out without being seen

- hidden it so well it’s not turned up

- got their mates to agree to their alibi 

- none of their mates to ever waver and give up, despite all the pressure, all the guilt. All the times they’ve been pissed or angry they’ve not said anything

- to have kept the case in the media hoping they were never found iut

- relied on new tech not being developed to find them out 

PLUS HID THE BODY FOR 24 DAYS THEN MOVED IT IN A HIRE CAR. SORRY FOR CAPS BUT CAN'T BE ARSED TYPING IT AGAIN. Caps lock on.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't definitely mean someone died in the apartment.

However It is coincidental that the dog only alerted in their apartment. A different dog only alerted in their apartment. And the dog only alerted to their car.

Added to the other coincidental and weird behaviour stuff - it does create a doubt.

5 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

PLUS HID THE BODY FOR 24 DAYS THEN MOVED IT IN A HIRE CAR. SORRY FOR CAPS BE CAN'T BE ARSED TYPING IT AGAIN. Caps lock on.

That's what the cadaver dog alerts seem to indicate. I'm not suggesting they did it, I find the dog evidence to be interesting but alone it's just that. 

But if you were looking at scenarios and if somehow she did die before she was reported missing. Well anyone wanting to avoid prosecution would have to hide the body and then find a way to dispose of it at a later date. Without the alerts on the places the dogs indicated it would be very unlikely scenario. With the alerts it's definitely interesting.

8 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

That's what the cadaver dog alerts seem to indicate. I'm not suggesting they did it, I find the dog evidence to be interesting but alone it's just that. 

But if you were looking at scenarios and if somehow she did die before she was reported missing. Well anyone wanting to avoid prosecution would have to hide the body and then find a way to dispose of it at a later date. Without the alerts on the places the dogs indicated it would be very unlikely scenario. With the alerts it's definitely interesting.

I think the fact they also invented Fabreze indicates their guilt.  

• Upvote 1