You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst profession

Elmyn Noos

Who are the biggest twats?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the biggest twats?

• Recruitment consultants
    • Estate Agents
    • Car Salesmen
    • Solicitors
    • Builders
    • Plumbers
    • Teachers
    • IT Support
    • Council employees
    • Other

You should have put car mechanics on there - someone smacked the boot of my car last year and I took it to a mechanic "recommended" by my insurance company in Bank Hall. He wanted £450 for a ten hour job to iron out a few nicks on my boot, I tried to break it down parts and labour and he could only justify £150 of it. I went to another garage and he did it for £115, a two hour job.

If there is a profession that stand out in the above Poll, it is certainly Human Resources. Now what the fuck do they do, why the fuck do we need them, when they get asked, they don't know. Absolute waste of space every single one of them. But get rid of all the above and Utopia iis descending on us..

Spot on. These buggers know fuck all about the jobs people do yet have a massive influence over the way peoples careers go. It's a fucking travesty. Get rid of the lot and all our careers would run a lot smoother.

The property market is a fucking racket, but Estate agents take the cake for being a bunch of legally-sanctioned corrupt, unctuous, jumped up little shits. It's hardly a demanding job, as housing is a captive market. But in all my dealing with them I've come away feeling like I need a shower to wash their bullshit off me.

If there is a profession that stand out in the above Poll, it is certainly Human Resources. Now what the fuck do they do, why the fuck do we need them, when they get asked, they don't know. Absolute waste of space every single one of them. But get rid of all the above and Utopia iis descending on us..

Bang. On. The. Money.

Esate agents are right at the top of the list for me although thats because they're the last ones I've had the misfortune to deal with most recently on that list.

Me and the missus are looking at buying a house and we find something that we like although the decor is piss poor and it's obviously been an old birds home before she's died.

Anyway we go and view it and quite like it, it doesn't need any major work just decorating. The missus asks if there has been much interest in the property and the estate agents tells us she has four offers all offering the asking price and we should probably go 5K (why the fuck do they call it 5K and not 5 thousand?!) above the asking price and it would be ours. Only we would have to wait a fortnight as the vendor was on holiday.

Well I didn't think anything of it till I was chatting to my mate after a pre season friendly last night as his grandma recently died and her house was up for sell and the estate agents were "useless cunts" as he referred to them. Guess what house his Nans was?

Innocent until proven guilty? Mean anything? How do we enforce that basic human right without a legal defense?

Obviously can't argue with the thrust of that , but lets not kid ourselves.

The solicitor/barristers behind Langham , Sutcliffe , West etc. are not in any way shape or form doing the job for moral reasons. They are in most cases totally aware of their clients' guilt , but are basically prepared to put their personal repugnance to one side to make money out of the misery of the victims & their families.

My teeth are set on edge every week reading the Liverpool Echo column of that old cunt Rex Makin. He constantly pontificates on the moral decline of the city through drugs & gangsterism , without ever mentioning that a good half of the human flotsam & jetsam in Liverpool can walk around freely because of his services.

Right , wheres that 'Twat List' thread gone.

Obviously can't argue with the thrust of that , but lets not kid ourselves.

The solicitor/barristers behind Langham , Sutcliffe , West etc. are not in any way shape or form doing the job for moral reasons. They are in most cases totally aware of their clients' guilt , but are basically prepared to put their personal repugnance to one side to make money out of the misery of the victims & their families.

My teeth are set on edge every week reading the Liverpool Echo column of that old cunt Rex Makin. He constantly pontificates on the moral decline of the city through drugs & gangsterism , without ever mentioning that a good half of the human flotsam & jetsam in Liverpool can walk around freely because of his services.

Right , wheres that 'Twat List' thread gone.

Couldn't agree more with that. I've never been able to get my head around how he reconciles the two.

• 1 month later...