You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Yep. Lots of stuff filtering into this thread that looks like it comes from 4chan to "own the libs".

It doesn’t though. It just comes from Pete’s Facebook feed. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One of this places genuine beauties is its self moderation, it’s a haven from the other shit.

Its simple for me, one was glorifying a convicted sexual predator, the other was belittling a convicted sexual predator.

The distinction is huge.

Give your head a wobble. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure how to work NSFW tags so apologies in advance if this offends anyone 

IMG_0678.jpeg

Was out with a mate and  some lads I don't know that well on a pub crawl in Liverpool yesterday and one of them says, out of the blue,

' You know what is underrated ? ..... fingering '

About three of us choked on our pints and I just said ' I was going to go with vanilla slices '

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Noose isn't fucking racist. I know the bloke. 

30 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

My impression of Noos was that of a parody comic genius. I think some missed the point with his outlandish humour.

Noos was what he was, but racist?

No, but did he say racist things to get a rise, yes.

If he was 18 he’d be on a call of duty forum using the ‘N’ word and calling anyone who picked up on it a Noob.

Thats part of the problem, not the solution.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Give your head a wobble. 

After careful consideration, and shaking my grey matter against my cranium for a considerable amount of time, I'm going to just say nothing, but if I did I'd say something like 'Stop being a performative bellend and admit you got it wrong. It is OK that you're completley incapable of reflection, and contrition, and jump on any 'hot button issue' you are dragged by the nose towards. You don't need to double down, just admit your limitations. It's not too difficult, hell, we all make mistakes, but learning that you're out of your tiny little minds depth will really help you not constantly make a tit of yourself when you present as an over emotional thick cunt who has such a superficial understanding of anything it is genuinely astonishing.'

I'd say something like that, but I'm too nice.

I look forward to being called a pelican, or hatstand, or something equally devoid of wit and tedious.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Noose isn't fucking racist. I know the bloke. 

3 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

My impression of Noos was that of a parody comic genius. I think some missed the point with his outlandish humour.

I never thought he was a racist.  His posts on here are those of someone who thinks he is a parody comedy genius, but really really isn't.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

After careful consideration, and shaking my grey matter against my cranium for a considerable amount of time, I'm going to just say nothing, but if I did I'd say something like 'Stop being a performative bellend and admit you got it wrong. It is OK that you're completley incapable of reflection, and contrition, and jump on any 'hot button issue' you are dragged by the nose towards. You don't need to double down, just admit your limitations. It's not too difficult, hell, we all make mistakes, but learning that you're out of your tiny little minds depth will really help you not constantly make a tit of yourself when you present as an over emotional thick cunt who has such a superficial understanding of anything it is genuinely astonishing.'

I look forward to being called a pelican, or hatstand, or something equally devoid of wit and tedious.

giphy.gif

What you actually should have done is accept that I clocked you long ago for the wannabe peacock you are so when you of all people say “not a good look” I know it’s not because you actually care about Ron Jeremy and his sleazy crimes (as shown above with that gif) but you’re just trying to throw your weight around and make yourself out to be some sort of better person by trying to belittle others. You’ve even set yourself as “anonymous” because you’re so wrapped up in your own self importance. You’re transparent as fuck. You fucking puncher kit. 

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

That's already been posted.

Now, let's get back to Stig and Bruce's bitch fest.

Ha, no bitch fest. He’s just better off bullying jurgen knows and planet origi. I’m done, I’m clearly too thick to engage with him. 

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

giphy.gif

F8PB2i7XQAApid2.jpeg.jpg