You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Indeed, the Croc is good for a Friday after work too.

Went that Richmond by Williamson square last week, set up for al fellas who go the William Hill then go back over the pub to watch the racing, there is a butchers on the other side of the street that serves nice butties, an arl fellas Holy Trinity.

The shakespeare around the corner from the Richmond is right next to the betfred and is all right for a pint.

I can remember being on some College course by Brunswick dock, some lad took us into the Wellington pub which is basically down the road from where we play TLW footy and the only building still standing on a barren wasteland full of litter and supermarket trollies. Awful pub and a van pulled up unloading cheap ale from a cash and carry. There were no beers on pump so I assume that this was the beer they served the locals. The locals consisted of a load of loons and old people who just went the pub to keep warm rather than turning the heating on in their home.

Yeah, that's right. Apparently PJs was owned by the same fella who owns the Penny Farthing - looked quite a modern boozer with decent seating and plasma tellys. Used to be populated with Albert Steptoe lookalikes on the brown ale at 9am.

Sounds like he was the Rob Guttmann of shite low end Pondlife dwelling pubs.

We should organise this as a TLW event and then write reviews on this thread afterwards.

We should definitely do that.

OFFICIALLY INTERESTED!

I hoped you would be.

Bring lots of money for razor blades' date=' batteries, socks, legs of lamb and raffle money for monkeys stolen from Knowsley Safari Park![/quote']

Will do.

We should definitely do that.

I hoped you would be.

Will do.

Looks like this could be a goer.

Should all meet in some pub on London Road, work our way down then go to the shitholes by Lime Street like the Irish American bar via the Penny Farthing and the blob shop. Should have a ratings system for

Fights witnessed

Items sold on the premises

Drugs offered

Sexually propositioned

Quality of toilets

Standard of beer

How mad the regulars are

Gutted I never got to go in there for a pint, I remember coming back from London once after a few train delays and was waiting for a taxi outside, I waited ages then decided to go in for a pint. Took one look around and sacked it off. Just a couple of al fellas in there, smelt like a pensioners flat and looked like Buffalo Bills house.