You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Motson (Again)

snez1

Senile old cunt or fucking what? Anti Italian too the twat.

"Italy have been introspective" as Toni rattles one off the bar 5 minutes after their 10th corner of the game.

"I know what they'll do" when Lawro said it'll be interesting to see if they continue to attack or go defensive. Great sly little dig there you cunt.

"Iaquinta's up and running alright for that ball!" Acting like he dived after getting his fuckin achilles raked by that dirty bastards.

"APPIAH IS EVERYWHERE!""OOOHHH APPIAH DID WELL THERE!" "WELL.....STEVEN APPIAH HAS JUST PASSED A BALL 7 WHOLE YARDS SINGLE HANDEDLY!" everytime he touched ther ball, because he'd been impressed in his last game.

And it's fucking PIRLO not mother fucking PEARL-OW you twat.

Plenty of other slydigs and mentions of the scandal in Serie A etc.... I thought his FA Cup semi commentarry was bad enough but fuck me when are they gunna put this twat out of his missery?!

Started watching it on BBC and used the red button for the 5live commentary but it was Waddle and some other unintelligible clown. Alan Partridge is right, Geordie is just a noise. Switched over to UKTV G2, Big Ron, perfect...........

i went through the same steps, but found i couldn't listen to big ron either. i ended up with the crowd only sound on bbc1 and a bit of music.

Senile old cunt or fucking what? Anti Italian too the twat.

"Italy have been introspective" as Toni rattles one off the bar 5 minutes after their 10th corner of the game.

"I know what they'll do" when Lawro said it'll be interesting to see if they continue to attack or go defensive. Great sly little dig there you cunt.

"Iaquinta's up and running alright for that ball!" Acting like he dived after getting his fuckin achilles raked by that dirty bastards.

"APPIAH IS EVERYWHERE!""OOOHHH APPIAH DID WELL THERE!" "WELL.....STEVEN APPIAH HAS JUST PASSED A BALL 7 WHOLE YARDS SINGLE HANDEDLY!" everytime he touched ther ball, because he'd been impressed in his last game.

And it's fucking PIRLO not mother fucking PEARL-OW you twat.

Plenty of other slydigs and mentions of the scandal in Serie A etc.... I thought his FA Cup semi commentarry was bad enough but fuck me when are they gunna put this twat out of his missery?!

I couldn't agree more. He seemed to have a real grudge. (And as for that idiotic 'ha-heh-heh' laugh of his - :wallbutt: )

Fucking awful.... Motson is just THE worst commentator on television by a long way. He's always fucking up his 'intereshting facsh', never gets a player's name right and raves about the 'big names' even when they're blatantly playing like a bag of arse.

It makes me angry to listen to him, and to make it worse they even show his face from time to time. Thank God that BBC have got the other audio available... now we just need ITV to do the same because David Pleat annoys me almost as much as Lawrenson.

He quit football because Motson was being favoured over him for the big games. Although Davies reckons it was because he doesn't like the modern approach i.e. diving, feigning injury, long hair.

"long hair"?? he managed alright in the 70's!