You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy cunting gray

Guest Dancing Dave

Guest Dancing Dave

What a complete twat, from minute one he was praying we'd lose, any slightlydoubtful decision was Blackburn's ball, I could almost hear him sobbing at the end. As for Hughes, next time anyone sees him, run full pelt at him, take the cunt's legs and then demand he get's up.......twat. :wallbutt:

Yeah he said Cisse was active as he went for the ball. He also kept pointing out any offside decisions that went against them, whilst ignoring the ones against us.

In the second half we had two instances (first with Cisse, then Kromkamp) where we were wrongly judged to be offside when clean through on goal. They barely warranted a mention even though Gray delighted in replaying the one where Dickov was given off, thus not only ignoring the decisions that went against us but also the fact that Dickov is the one striker I would choose AFTER Djibs if my life depended on someone hitting that metaphorical cows arse with a banjo.

However, I have decided to forgive Mr Gray so I can channel all my murderous rage on to Mr Hughes..

In all seriousness Andy Gray must be stopped from commentating on Liverpool games, the man simply cannot give balanced opinion where we are concerned and the integrity of any live broadcast which involves Liverpool Football Club is terminaly compromised whenever this bitter buffoon commentates, it realy is now beyond a joke .

Guest Dancing Dave
The best one of the lot was him saying to MT that even they could play in goal behind that Liverpool defence

Yeh that was a gem, 'I have my doubts about Reina'.....oh f*ck off.

Funniest was the one in the first half which he said 'must have been close that'.

They showed the replay, and we had FOUR of their players all miles offside!

Haha, yeah when Bellamy got through that was - can't believe i forgot that little gem. "Must have been close..........(replay shows 4 players 2 yards offside)..............................yeah, well theres 3........4 offside....he got that right" :D

I was certain he said "One things for sure, Rafa Beneathez won't be swayed a by sentiment" sounded like "Beneathus"

My Dad said I was talking bollocks but I could have sworn he said it. Definately a "th" sound. My paranoia makes me think he said it on purpose. Burn him at the stake

I was certain he said "One things for sure, Rafa Beneathez won't be swayed a by sentiment" sounded like "Beneathus"

My Dad said I was talking bollocks but I could have sworn he said it. Definately a "th" sound. My paranoia makes me think he said it on purpose. Burn him at the stake

Ah, that old chestnut. A relatively witty insult. Unless we're ahead of them in the league I guess..

Funniest was the one in the first half which he said 'must have been close that'.

They showed the replay, and we had FOUR of their players all miles offside!

Haha, i thought exactly the same myslef. The worst thing was that after seeing the reply, he still didnt correct himself. Twat.

Like a "First we shoot, then we ask question" policy?

I like that.

Bitter Blue Nose Prick...he really does my head in, I remember before Juventus away last season, he stated that we would definately concede, I made the mistake of listening to him again today, I soon changed it to the fans commentary as he just winds me up. The only unbiased commentary you get is from Tyler, who I consider to be fair minded in his commentary's. The rest of the pricks that commentate on that channel are desperate for us to lose most of the time, I now also refuse to listen to Motty in his commentaries for the BBC who goes beyond the pail in his deluded commentaries.

In all seriousness Andy Gray must be stopped from commentating on Liverpool games, the man simply cannot give balanced opinion where we are concerned and the integrity of any live broadcast which involves Liverpool Football Club is terminaly compromised whenever this bitter buffoon commentates, it realy is now beyond a joke .

no thats not true. When we beat birmingham 7-0 he had his Villa shades on and was pro LFC.

Yeh that was a gem, 'I have my doubts about Reina'.....oh f*ck off.

looks like we were fortunate then to have Gary Birtles doing the analysis instead of bluenose.

Thought Birtles gave some balanced opinions including slating the linesman for giving Cisse and Kromkamp offsides when they were just about in their own half...also had a go at Hughes for his "get up" episode.

Guest Momo Sissoko

It's hard not to be paranoid with these Sky cunts. Don't they own part of the mancs?

That gypo, Charlie Nicholas, has just been saying on SS, and was asked could Chelsea go on to dominate the game for years like us and the Mancs. He responded by saying "forget about going as far back as Liverpool...Manchester Utd have always been the standard bearers"

Fucking prick.

Gray's idea of commentary...

Liverpool get decision: "Controversial, referee made a mistake there."

Blackburn get decision: "Absolutely spot on."

Liverpool don't get decision: "Referee got it right there."

Blackburn don't get decision: "Don't know what the referee was thinking there."

"With that defence, I think you (Martin Tyler) or me could play in goal for Liverpool."

"Tight call. Can't be a lot in that (Dickov being offside and a good yard behind the defence)."

Oh and kids - don't do drugs. They do terrible things to you.

1330973.jpg