You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well done Fulham...

dave u

Thought they had a good go on wednesday and the score was harsh. I like their attack minded approach, and they deserve to stay up ahead of the likes of Birmingham who are mostly just fucking dire and negative.

They'll be buzzing today winning against their neighbours, so good on em.

Good result but I was angered by those Classless Fucking Cunts again, Chelsea. Such arrogant little cuntflaps, I hate them with a passion that goes above and beyond any hatred I could ever feel for any other football club.

Gobshite, violent play AGAIN, gobshites surrounding the referee AGAIN, trying to pressure the ref, it makes me fucking sick, even when they're losing they have to make sure everything is about THEM.

They have no redeeming features whatsoever.

Good result but I was angered by those Classless Fucking Cunts again, Chelsea. Such arrogant little cuntflaps, I hate them with a passion that goes above and beyond any hatred I could ever feel for any other football club.

Gobshite, violent play AGAIN, gobshites surrounding the referee AGAIN, trying to pressure the ref, it makes me fucking sick, even when they're losing they have to make sure everything is about THEM.

The best solution is don't watch them unless you have to. I didn't see it, so I can just enjoy the result. Had I seen it, I'd be steaming like you.

The best solution is don't watch them unless you have to. I didn't see it, so I can just enjoy the result. Had I seen it, I'd be steaming like you.

Hell, I didn't even watch all of it! I just watched a bit of the first half (including the goal

As soon as I saw that they were 1-0 down with a few minutes left, I knew it would descend into violence and intimidation of the match officials. Hey presto, true to form, it all happened exactly as it always does.

Guest FrankH

Cant believe it gets to you so much. They will get theirs sooner rather than later.

Guest PortadownSimon

Fair play to Fulham it was a great result for them and good luck to them. I'd rather Fulham stay up than the dross that are Birmingham.

Wish I could put it as well.

I'm delighted for them, probably won't he;lp us now, but anything ruin Moaninho's prediction of when they will the PL

Outside chance of that prediction being way off - if manure win their game in hand they are 9 points behind - not impossible to claw that back.

Love to see Mourinho's face if it happened, but the most likely other outcome is just as bad :no

Outside chance of that prediction being way off - if manure win their game in hand they are 9 points behind - not impossible to claw that back.

Love to see Mourinho's face if it happened, but the most likely other outcome is just as bad :no

Mancs go to Bridge second last fixture of season.

Then Chelsea go to Bolton and Man U are home to Charlton.

Good to see them go down today, but much much much prefer Chelsea to win the PL.

9 points and they still have to play Chelsea, I think that will be the first time that I will want Chelsea to win as that might allow us to finish second. Even saying that made me feel dirty.

Good to see them go down today, but much much much prefer Chelsea to win the PL.

You're probably right - the tramp's gloating if he pulled it off from this position would be unbearable.

But deciding which of the two you'd rather win the league is about the same as deciding which of the two managers you'd rather be buggered by.

Me too. Bed. Made. Lie.

What's he on? 50K a week. Heart bleeds for the Diff'rent Strokes fella.

Met him at the City game. His pops was "giving it large" about how he wouldn't touch the newcastle job. Not sure he's going to get offered it, somehow.

Anyway, SWP's legs are so short they don't even touch the ground when he stands up.

That's an anti-gravity joke, by the way.