You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Dunc is a horrible, horrible tyrant, and I wish him all the bad luck in the world.

He steals other people's work, cons them out of their money, bans them for questioning his authority, and receives adulation for it. I just can't work some people out at all.

A truly despicable human being.

• Upvote 1

It was the same with Heskey and anyone else the floppy haired idiot who runs the site didnt fancy and the majority of posters have their tongues so far up his bum they cant form their own opinions (they will swear blindly that they can though).

The Baros look is Dave's funeral but the Crouch threads are very polarized so it's hardly like we all concur.

Ive never been on Koptalk but it cant be any worse than this one.

Its just about bearable now we are doing ok but not so long ago they all showed their true colours.

Houllier was hounded on here, way below the belt stuff.

It was the same with Heskey and anyone else the floppy haired idiot who runs the site didnt fancy and the majority of posters have their tongues so far up his bum they cant form their own opinions (they will swear blindly that they can though).

If you want to know what the next mediocre player coming through the ranks is up to then this is the place apart from that its a waste of cyberspace.

I was one of GH's biggest fans. Dave and myself had some very heated arguments over GH, but we are man enough to move on.

I suggest you try and do the same as you are coming over as a bitter prick.

Dunc is a horrible, horrible tyrant, and I wish him all the bad luck in the world.

He steals other people's work, cons them out of their money, bans them for questioning his authority, and receives adulation for it. I just can't work some people out at all.

A truly despicable human being.

Is right SD.

Ive never been on Koptalk but it cant be any worse than this one.

Its just about bearable now we are doing ok but not so long ago they all showed their true colours.

Houllier was hounded on here, way below the belt stuff.

If you want to know what the next mediocre player coming through the ranks is up to then this is the place apart from that its a waste of cyberspace.

Glad to see 10 clean sheets and 7 on the trot is OK.

The same Heskey who most Birmingham fans now say the same thing aboot.

The next Owen? The next Gerrard? McManamanan? Who is that starting some games at left back? The mediocre Warnock? Potter sold for a mediocre 750 000?

Norsepudlian, Scousewegian, call you what you want- yourtongue was too far up Emil'y and Ged's arse to be subjective.

But we're doing OK now.

There's also the deals with the dodgy satellite dishes not to mention the competition offering season tickets to the winners. Torby's photograph etc. etc. I'm actually gutted he hasn't nicked any of my photos yet. Am I not good enough or what?

Ì suppose he did steal our story about a couple of Danes a few weeks ago, and I'm sure the list goes on and on.

The sad thing is fans from Asia, Australia and wherever won't have the faintest idea what's gone on and what goes on and so will believe any old shite served up as an explanation.

One big Liverpool family...I hope I'm getting Anfield Exposed for christmas then.

Guest Fowler_god
What do you pay for that I can't get for free?

SMS services - goal alerts etc. entered in competitions (tickets, lfc memorabilia xbox's, psp's etc), lottery syndicate (25 lines), football pools syndicate, downloads of goals as they are scored and post match press conferences.

Easily worth 26 quid a year. Not to mention the excellent community on Koptalk Gold club which is lacking on other forums IMO.

SMS services - goal alerts etc. entered in competitions (tickets, lfc memorabilia xbox's, psp's etc), lottery syndicate (25 lines), football pools syndicate, downloads of goals as they are scored and post match press conferences.

Easily worth 26 quid a year. Not to mention the excellent community on Koptalk Gold club which is lacking on other forums IMO.

What a load of bollocks. As if you need any of that crap. Ooooh a fucking goal alert, how about watching/listening to the game? Or at least keeping an eye on it without a text alert from that shower of shite.

How many of these competitions have you ever won?

Does he fucking brainwash you all or what.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah leader, leader, LEADER!!!

Utterly mental thread. KT is like some sort of cult. I can't believe that lad would pay up even if there was no reason to - although he must be mad as he thinks Rash has got mates on here.* And Scousewhatsit is back with his non-ironic rants about ranting. Hatstand.

*Only joking.**

**Or am I?

Utterly mental thread. KT is like some sort of cult. I can't believe that lad would pay up even if there was no reason to. And Scousewhatsit is back with his non-ironic rants about ranting. Hatstand.

I know! it's a very strange thing, but I am quite enjoying it.

I've go this device that turns sh*t into gold. It looks like a rock, feels like a rock but it can turn sh*t to solid gold.

It's yours for £50.

There's also the deals with the dodgy satellite dishes not to mention the competition offering season tickets to the winners. Torby's photograph etc. etc. I'm actually gutted he hasn't nicked any of my photos yet. Am I not good enough or what?

Ì suppose he did steal our story about a couple of Danes a few weeks ago, and I'm sure the list goes on and on.

The sad thing is fans from Asia, Australia and wherever won't have the faintest idea what's gone on and what goes on and so will believe any old shite served up as an explanation.

One big Liverpool family...I hope I'm getting Anfield Exposed for christmas then.

When you start to read on the net, it is easy to find craptalk. And in the beginning they serve you with "news" all the time. But after I while people recons that they are paying for "free news", and most of it turns out as bollocks.

I have never paid for insider or something like that, manly because people on the forum at http://www.liverpool.no always warn you about craptalk. I'l hope they do that in sites in Asia as well. That works.

The truth always find its way out.

If Dunk was to sell Koptalk he'd probably be looking at 5million pound, I think that shows how good it is.

:yes: Yes, yes it would.

Something is worth what somebody would pay for it. I hope you agree so far...

Tell me, who in their right mind would spend £5m to compete with the hugely successful, world renowned, highly profitable Official Site?

£5m?!! :wallbutt:

I've go this device that turns sh*t into gold. It looks like a rock, feels like a rock but it can turn sh*t to solid gold.

It's yours for £50.

That reminds me of a simpsons episode. Springfield introduce a bear tax (buying stealths etc) and scene is lisa and homer on the front lawn

Lisa "you saying the bear tax stops bears is like me saying this rock keeps elephants away"

Homer "Interesting, how does it work"

Lisa "It doesn't, it's just a rock, but you don't see any elephants around do you?"

Homer "I'll buy it"

(or along those lines)

BTW apparently dunc has a competition going at the moment where he has 9 Xbox360s to give away. Clause? gotta ring/text a high premium rate number. No way he has 9 xboxes, most stores in the country barely got that many to sell on.

I'll text you when a goal goes in for £20 a year if you want. And you wont win anything from me either!

JOIN ME :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

real red you've just reminded me of something else he has done in the past. He has registered the alternate web extensions for lfc sites (I think one of the different extensions for this site may have been one, dave will be able to answer that) and redirected them to his site.

He claimed it was to protect them, but I think he tried to make some money out of them.

real red you've just reminded me of something else he has done in the past. He has registered the alternate web extensions for lfc sites (I think one of the different extensions for this site may have been one, dave will be able to answer that) and redirected them to his site.

He claimed it was to protect them, but I think he tried to make some money out of them.

beat me to it ,was just gonna post the same - I remember him coming on here trying to defend his scummyness in doing it to- took all the TLW domain names,all YNWA and a few others....then set up links from them all to his shit site

anyone wanna buy a worm farm ???