You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Duncan Oldham is a fat liar and a thief and I don't care who I tell.

If the odious fat turd wants to sue me for saying that, then fine. I'll win hadsomely, because he is fat, is a liar and is a thief. I'd also then get the opportunity to make him look even more retarded!

Good times.

• Upvote 1

Duncan Oldham is a fat liar and a thief and I don't care who I tell.

If the odious fat turd wants to sue me for saying that, then fine. I'll win hadsomely, because he is fat, is a liar and is a thief. I'd also then get the opportunity to make him look even more retarded!

Good times.

Was waiting for Toms objective and diplomatic view on the matter.

Don't know much about either Duncan Oldham or KopTalk, but his setup reminds of the way those nigerian dudes operate with their phony letters.

It's always sad to be reminded of the sheer amount of dumb people who exist in this little world of ours. I'm not talking about "doesn't get a joke because he hasn't seen Dumb and Dumber 1.000.000. times"-dumb, I'm talking about intelligence levels bordering on retarded.

How can you throw money at someone and receive recycled news and goal alerts in return? How can you brag about having 20.000 posts on an internet forum? Sad feckers

real red you've just reminded me of something else he has done in the past. He has registered the alternate web extensions for lfc sites (I think one of the different extensions for this site may have been one, dave will be able to answer that) and redirected them to his site.

He claimed it was to protect them, but I think he tried to make some money out of them.

I remember him doing that, wonder how many extra hits it gained him (after all his site depends on hits)?

I loved his reason for doing it.

I'm sure Dave would rather have Robert Maxwell (has he still been alove) register liverpoolway.com/co.uk than Duncan.

In my opinion compared to Mr Koptalk the ex-Mirror owner is a bastion of moral integrity and ethical business practices. ;)

From craptalk:

"

The Mirror: A website that represents Liverpool fc fans and is widely recognised as the true voice of supporters

BBC: An indispensable source of background info and news on the Mighty Reds

The Daily Star: One of the best unofficial sites in the business...the biggest and most popular Liverpool FC fans' site in the world...it receives millions of hits each month...a favourite not only with the fans but also the Liverpool fc players...easy to understand...full of newsy, fact-based information

Total Football Magazine: One of the most important and successful football sites on the web...a favourite amongst the Liverpool fc players...has a reputation for substantiated reporting and trustworthy sources...too many reasons to explain why this is one of the most popular football sites on the web

Football365: As voted for by the online football public, Kop Talk has proven itself as the number one unofficial website...for content on the Reds you can't go wrong

Daily Telegraph: Of the thousands of unofficial football pages on the web, one stands out above the rest...the world's best unofficial site

The Times: The impressive Kop Talk site boasts Anfield legends...

"

:wallbutt:

I heard (but may be wrong of course) that he'd done something similar with some "Free Michael Shields" addresses. He bought them then had them pointing to one of his own news pages. When the "official" Free Michael Shields site was set up, he didn't divert his domains to that.

Heard the same, he directed them to the Michael Shields forum on his site

From craptalk:

"

The Mirror: A website that represents Liverpool fc fans and is widely recognised as the true voice of supporters

BBC: An indispensable source of background info and news on the Mighty Reds

The Daily Star: One of the best unofficial sites in the business...the biggest and most popular Liverpool FC fans' site in the world...it receives millions of hits each month...a favourite not only with the fans but also the Liverpool fc players...easy to understand...full of newsy, fact-based information

Total Football Magazine: One of the most important and successful football sites on the web...a favourite amongst the Liverpool fc players...has a reputation for substantiated reporting and trustworthy sources...too many reasons to explain why this is one of the most popular football sites on the web

Football365: As voted for by the online football public, Kop Talk has proven itself as the number one unofficial website...for content on the Reds you can't go wrong

Daily Telegraph: Of the thousands of unofficial football pages on the web, one stands out above the rest...the world's best unofficial site

The Times: The impressive Kop Talk site boasts Anfield legends...

"

:wallbutt:

Nah, the best one has to be from the guardian site

Kraptalk.com is a great skit on an (in)famous Liverpool FC website, (koptalk.com). It satirises the glut of football sites that try to exploit fans - Matt Wilkinson, The Guardian

:D

Was waiting for Toms objective and diplomatic view on the matter.

Don't know much about either Duncan Oldham or KopTalk, but his setup reminds of the way those nigerian dudes operate with their phony letters.

I'd watch that comment mate. Someone has been threatened for an article making a "similar" comparison, regarding the dodgy emails for liverpool.

How can you throw money at someone and receive recycled news and goal alerts in return? How can you brag about having 20.000 posts on an internet forum? Sad feckers

How many posts did Rashid make on K*ptalk?

(alright rash mate ;))

on another note, gotta love 05 milan's signature.

he feckin rules doesn't he?

wouldn't it be great to watch sheriff John Bunnell present the arrest of Duncan Oldham?

"this guy thought he could screw the fans out of their hard earned cash! in stead, it's he who will be screwed....in the prison shower!"

*cue grinning of teeth and smug smile, before getting into a police helicopter*

I came to LFC sites and the net in general in about '99. Even then when posting on the offical site no one had a good thing to say about that other site (at least the people who were over the age of consent)

Seems to me that this krap talk reality is pretty much on the button. Most parodies tend to be.

If you pay for inside info, with the sort of thing that get posted here and on YNWA by PEOPLE WHO KNOW AND DON'T LIVE IN FUCKING SCARBOROUGH then you are a gimp, my son. Pure and Simple.

And god has a plan for people who exploit the infalibilities of others. If he doesn't then surely they'll trip, fall and haemorrhage.

• Upvote 1

I often check Newsnow, here and an MSN site for stories and good articles. If Cunttalk are attached to it i simply diregard it.

The site is such rubbish.

Building a site like this for Liverpool FC is like finding a 1920's Chesterfield and putting a Mickey Mouse throw over it.

He obviously isnt a red or he would do shit bollox like this.

As for people paying for it. . . .

I've been told he does indeed run a newcastle site along with apparently having a newcastle season ticket.

I also noticed that those pin badges he was selling on ebay that he has as his location Tyne and Wear. Just slightly out of Scarborough isn't it?

http://www.upthetoon.com/

http://www.spursarmy.com/

I believe Dunk owns / runs these sites in addition to KT

I've go this device that turns sh*t into gold. It looks like a rock, feels like a rock but it can turn sh*t to solid gold.

It's yours for £50.

:D :D :D :D :D

I'm unable to log on for one day, and I miss the most entertaining thread since Ollie was in town. Damn.

And in Dj Sydney A and Fowler god we surely have some new contenders for the inaugral Oliver DeLaszlo award?

Any idea what kind of money this loon is making for his sites, scams and what not ?

Nowt special. Affiliate advertising (all those banners and pop ups) commision is at an all time low and apart from that there's The Insnider; work out how many subscribe and x the fee charged.

Deduct hosting costs etc from that.

I love the way he talks of having offices (his bedroom) and staff (his poor family).

If the fat knob had any sense he would have sold up back in the boom days and before Rawk and YNWA esclipsed his site in both size and credibility.