You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great Comedy Lines

aws

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Norman Bates
Red Dwarf?

From Blackadder, if I'm not mistaken. Another great Blackadder quote goes something like "The red Pimpernell is the most overrated human being since Judas Ischariot got the "diciple of the year" award in the year 30"

"And you can tell if your child has been contacted by a peadophile through the internet as they will actually smell of hammers....paedophiles can actually sent pheramones through to you child's keyboard to make them more suggestable - *sniffs keyboard* - Well I definitely feel more suggestable!"

Proving Chris Morris is a genius and that celebrities will do anything to get on the tv, thank you Richard Blackwood.

Irish guys explain to Alan Partridge about the potato famine

AP: Well if you're a fussy eater you pay the price

Also

Loon fan of Alan: So you'll come visit me?

Alan: There's no way you big spastic you're a mentalist

Or:

"Let me get this straight, you could afford to emigrate to America but not a few spuds?"

Homer on Artificial Insemination: You must be pretty desperate to do it with a robot.

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.

Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty and if its speed dropped, it would explode! I think it was called ... "The Bus That Couldnt Slow Down."

Marge: Homer, is this how you pictured married life?

Homer: Yeah, pretty much, except we drove around in a van solving mysteries.

Homer: [Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay]

Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You are gay.'