You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

18 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Before your boy fled the capital (Russain special forces took him away) he signed an agrement with the opposition about snap presidential elections to be held the same year. Which they were. And a few more democratic elections were held after that, including the one current government won. But you knew all that, because you took time to research it. 

So he was otherthrown, as I said, thanks for the clarification. Why did you call him 'my boy?  How strange. You are all over the cancel culture thread defending dubious American right wing nut jobs yet you get  defensive at an observation by an Egyptian athlete, rather odd but hey hoy.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Why did you call him 'my boy?  How strange. You are all over the cancel culture thread defending dubious American right wing nut jobs yet you defensive at an observation by an Egyptian athlete. 

You've lost me now.

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not Israel, but what the actual fuck. Somebody crying because somebody wasn’t antisemitic to her?!

Either it didn't happen or she's a truly woeful human being. I suspect a bit of both. Attention seeking cow. 

28 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

It’s telling that Jeremy Corbyn is yet to speak out and condemn this fictional laptop repairman. 

says it all, really.

"was" an anti-semite. I think he's let it slip that Corbyn was an anti-semite when it was convenient. 

The Israeli government have been busy allowing Oligarch's jets to land there to avoid being grabbed in sanctions. Some have then moved on to Russia. Abramovic did that and then reportedly made a $100m donation to an organisation that places illegal Israeli settlers in Palastinian homes. Top work, Israeli government.

I don't think Israeli government cares too much about anything other than Israel's interests. They seem to be carefully keeping away from selling Ukraine any military equipment because they probably prefer Russia to Iran in Syria, which matters more to them than Ukraine. And many of the oligarchs are Jewish Russians, so with that much money and influence, it would be surprising they didn't explore that link.  Roman they say has a passport. 

• 2 weeks later...

More innocent people injured and dead after a load terror attacks in Israel. 

19th March: man stabbed in Jerusalem

20th March: 2 police officers stabbed in Jerusalem

22nd March: 4 civilians murdered in Bersheva

27th March: 2 police officers murdered

29 March: 5 shot dead in Bnei Barak

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Covid could change things, but as it stands I'm actually visiting Israel for two days in October.  

I'll let you all know what it's like.

You there on business dude? It's a place I'd like to visit despite the Israeli government's actions as I've been told that most of the people there (Jew and Arab) are utterly fucking ace!