You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you hate more - Utd or Chesea?

El Rojo

For me the momentum is drifting towards Chelsea.

An owner who made his money in a very shady way.

Kenyon, Lampard, Makelele, Terry.

Robben's dives.

Lampard.

The way they shafted Ranieri.

Tapping Gerrard.

Tapping everyone.

Tim Lovejoy.

The rest of their fans.

Lampard.

Liked Mourinho after his celebrations at Old Trafford last year, but even already the novelty is wearing thin.

Roll on Cardiff...would be monumental to deny them their first bought trophy.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No comparison. I've hated the Mancs with a passion since I was a kid, even when they were in the 2nd Division. That hatred grows stronger by the day. If you've only hated Chelsea for 2 years then that can only be attributed to jealousy. I don't remember any Chelsea hatred on here 2 years ago.

No comparison. I've hated the Mancs with a passion since I was a kid, even when they were in the 2nd Division. That hatred grows stronger by the day. If you've only hated Chelsea for 2 years then that can only be attributed to jealousy. I don't remember any Chelsea hatred on here 2 years ago.

Not sure it's just a jealousy thing. For example, I never had any problem with Arsenal's recent domestic success - at times you could only applaud their football. Mourinho whining about Blackburn getting stuck in the other night was the last straw - remember New Year's Day?

And to paraphrase somebody in another thread, I don't think Roy Keane would have kept quiet, calm and understanding if Lampard had broken his midfield partner's ankle.

StuMonty :)

Still hate MU more.

RVN is twice the diver Robben.

Rooney.

Ferguson.

Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.

It's aboot time to end this vendetta, I've been training killer bees to unleash on Ian, don't think I won't put them into arctic training and send them over to get you Patrick.

I wouldn't give Chelsea the satisfaction of saying I hated them. They are a no-mark club who just happen to have a bit of money. Suddenly all their fans think they're Billy Big Bolloxs or Brenda Big Boobs. And then they have knobs like Lampard and Terry in the team and a baldy headed cunt of a Cheif Exec who you just can't fail to despise. Throw in a corrupt Russian billionaire and the fact that they are a London club and there is a great recipe for hatred.

But, its only a short term thing and as much as I'd love to see them fail, I don't think I hate them anymore than United.

With United, you have to kind of respect them, but that doesn't stop you hating the shower of cunts. Liverpool v Manchester United will always be THE big game in English football - United fans will tell you the same. For all the history between the two sides, this is a great rivalry, and I'd rather see us stuff United than Chelsea.

Chelsea are nobodies and really, I'm pretty indifferent towards them. I want to see them lose every week because I hate the fact that they're tyring to buy success and I want to see them fail, but if it weren't for the money I wouldn't give a shit about them. Deffo hate United more.

I hate United more but would still prefer them to win the title than Chelsea this season.....

Ditto. Would rather see a real club win it than some club who has bought it. The way I see it, Man Utd can win it for the next few years, but still won't beat our record of 18 titles. In 3 or 4 years time Chelsea still won't have won it and Abramovich will get bored and fuck off. As he is fucking off, Rafa's team is reaching its peak and we go on to dominate English football.

*Prods himself to wake from this nice, but slightly unrealistic dream*

I'd rather anyone won it than united.

When Everton were going for the treble in 1985 I was still cheering when they beat the mancs in the FA Cup Final. That's my level of hatred for them, I'll also be hoping they beat them at Goodison in the cup this season.

When Everton were going for the treble in 1985 I was still cheering when they beat the mancs in the FA Cup Final. That's my level of hatred for them, I'll also be hoping they beat them at Goodison in the cup this season.

United beat Everton in the 85 Cup Final Whiteside in Extra Time.

My hatred of Chelsea overrides any hatred I have ever had for Utd. As I posted a couple of weeks ago we have a bit in common with Utd than we would care to admit. We have NOTHING in common with those Kings Road cunts. They are the bastardisation on post Euro '96 football. The only person who I have EVER respected and liked for Chelsea is the fantastic Franco Zola, a true world class legend.

Absolutely.

Remember also nearly choking with laughter at the most famous backheel goal in football.............

Two words spring to mind. Tim Lovejoy.

David Mellor, John Major, Tony Banks, add them to the list.

If Utd are playing Chelsea I would want Utd to win. I don't agree with Hermes of the jealousy thing with Chelsea. I am not jealous of them, no reason to be. I am proud of what our club stands for and would rather we went bankrupt than sell our soul to some dodgy russian. We're Liverpool for Gods sake.

I wouldn't give Chelsea the satisfaction of saying I hated them. They are a no-mark club who just happen to have a bit of money. Suddenly all their fans think they're Billy Big Bolloxs or Brenda Big Boobs. And then they have knobs like Lampard and Terry in the team and a baldy headed cunt of a Cheif Exec who you just can't fail to despise. Throw in a corrupt Russian billionaire and the fact that they are a London club and there is a great recipe for hatred.

But, its only a short term thing and as much as I'd love to see them fail, I don't think I hate them anymore than United.

With United, you have to kind of respect them, but that doesn't stop you hating the shower of cunts. Liverpool v Manchester United will always be THE big game in English football - United fans will tell you the same. For all the history between the two sides, this is a great rivalry, and I'd rather see us stuff United than Chelsea.

Chelsea are nobodies and really, I'm pretty indifferent towards them. I want to see them lose every week because I hate the fact that they're tyring to buy success and I want to see them fail, but if it weren't for the money I wouldn't give a shit about them. Deffo hate United more.

Great post - can't add anything. Hate Arsenal and Palace though.