You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is World War 3 Imminent?

Bjornebye

Well??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are we on the verge of WW3?

• Yes. The powder keg is lit. We’re fucked and rightly so.
    • Nah, it will blow over.
  2. 2. Does Fuge Secretly Fancy PST?

• Yes, he’s got his top off selfie picture on his ceiling
    • Yes, he’s got his top off selfie picture on his ceiling

8 hours ago, House of Dirk said:

I'm inclined to agree with you. We failed.

As long as I can finish my degree, which is my vanity project and a fuck you to everyone 25 years ago, Im more than happy to leave.

Good luck with your degree mate. I'm too thick to do one, so I'm always impressed by anyone who can. My sister got the looks and the brains in our family.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ll be able to dodge the draft for medical reasons but it’s nice to know that we’ll have good, solid men like Anny Road, Bjornebye and Gnasher going off to fight for us on behalf of the Yanks. 

I'm 40 next month so I'm safe. They're fucked if Annie bounces over there though. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

They'll have to drop standards for conscription eventually, people with IBS will be accepted and all put on the same submarine called the HMS Shitty Arse.

That will be my ship then. That said I'd have a shitty arse if I was sent to war, IBS or not.

Coward and proud of it!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ll be able to dodge the draft for medical reasons but it’s nice to know that we’ll have good, solid men like Anny Road, Bjornebye and Gnasher going off to fight for us on behalf of the Yanks. 

I don't know about Annie and Stig but I'm going all in like this dog.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Ah sure, what's the worst that can happen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68014882

Pakistan launches retaliatory strikes into Iran, with reports of seven killed
www.bbc.com

Pakistan launches retaliatory strikes into Iran, with reports of seven killed

Not enough war in the world, let's create a few more. Fuck sake.

41 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Who do we march for when it's Muslims bombing each other?

Whoever America and/or the MSM tells us to? 

If they are bombing each other then it's tit-for-tat surely, since they are on an equal footing in terms of capabilities?

Doesn't really equate to a nuclear state bombing children, hospitals etc. does it? I think we should always be marching in support for persecuted and defenceless populations, but maybe that's just me. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

If they are bombing each other then it's tit-for-tat surely, since they are on an equal footing in terms of capabilities?

Doesn't really equate to a nuclear state bombing children, hospitals etc. does it? I think we should always be marching in support for persecuted and defenceless populations, but maybe that's just me. 

Saudis have been bombing shit out of Yemen for ages, Saddam Hussein used to drop chemical weapons on Kurds, Turkey bomb the Kurds (in fact, I think everyone bombs the Kurds), Russia used thermobaric bombs on civilians in Syria, Assad used chemical weapons on civilians in Syria, the Uyghurs in China have all been converted into extras from The King and I. 

That's not to say I don't have sympathy for people marching/campaigning for the Palestinian people. There are lots and lots of people who're genuine, but there's also a few people (including on these boards) for which Palestine has long been something they like to crack the west over the head with (yet simultaneously back the Russians in Ukraine). It really is quite odd. 

If Pakistan start flattening civilians in Iran, I strongly suspect nobody will give a flying fuck - unless BAE are providing the bombs. 

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I got bad news for ya pal.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Saudis have been bombing shit out of Yemen for ages, Saddam Hussein used to drop chemical weapons on Kurds, Turkey bomb the Kurds (in fact, I think everyone bombs the Kurds), Russia used thermobaric bombs on civilians in Syria, Assad used chemical weapons on civilians in Syria, the Uyghurs in China have all been converted into extras from The King and I. 

That's not to say I don't have sympathy for people marching/campaigning for the Palestinian people. There are lots and lots of people who're genuine, but there's also a few people (including on these boards) for which Palestine has long been something they like to crack the west over the head with (yet simultaneously back the Russians in Ukraine). It really is quite odd. 

If Pakistan start flattening civilians in Iran, I strongly suspect nobody will give a flying fuck - unless BAE are providing the bombs. 

Absolute fucking nonsense.

A superpower backed by America has been to the Hague for genocide against a people with nowhere to seek sanctuary. Thousands upon thousands of women and children slaughtered without mercy whilst cold blooded murderers post silly tictok videos. The whole western world came together to do the right thing in offering sanctuary to the innocents in Ukraine.

This is a child who's house was bombed on her birthday party. Like most of the kids in Gaza she's in deep shock. Shame you can't see her face as you've made a big play of putting me on ignore but ignorance is bliss.

20240118_110351.jpg

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Who do we march for when it's Muslims bombing each other?

I think most decent people realise that Israel has been acting the Cunt for decades to Palestine and the western world has sat back and allowed it. Now the events of October the 7th and all this “release the hostages” has given them an excuse to fulfil their goal which has always been to eradicate Palestine and claim the land as their own. People marched for Irish Catholic’s and were accused of being terrorist lovers. Even John Lennon. 

To quote a brilliant line from 50 dead men walking “I don’t see soldiers coming into your home, dragging you into the street and beating the shit out of you, Britain was never here by invitation so you tell me who’s the fucking terrorist” 

Israel aren’t the victims in this, the fact they claim to be strikes a cord with people. I fucking hate the way Israel behaves and have for years, apparently that makes me an anti-Semite. If calling out genocide makes me an anti-Semite then so be it. The fucking scumbags get billions off the US to do it and all. The west are not the good guys. In-fact nobody really is. The Middle East is rich in oil. If there was no oil in the Middle East there would be much more peace. That’s what it boils down to, greed. People are waking up to it. 

If it’s all about Hamas and the hostages, why are Israel continuing to pillage the West Bank? No Israel sympathiser can ever give an answer to that. It’s an awkward reality that this isn’t a war against Hamas nor is it self defence. It’s an invasion and it’s genocide. 

• Upvote 3