You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, sh#t waffle said:

Between him and Maddison and their manager they're the most insufferable bunch of banter merchants in the league and I hope they go out of business.

What does it even fucking mean? If he'd bet on that result then he'd have won the bet. Twat.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Watching PSG Vs some cannon fodder in league Unnnnnnnnnnn.

Even the pre match visuals of the opposition look beat, just eleven dejected goon waiting on a pasting.

Come dine with me starts soon and I can fuck this bollix off.

Pelenty after three minutes to Qatari FC.

Shite.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Pelenty after three minutes to Qatari FC.

Shite.

M’bop missed, as did the French camera man, probs too busy fucking his mistress.

Anyhows, don’t think Salah should let him anywhere near pens next year, fine margins an’ all tha’.

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

He's not going any further anyway, 3-1 to DR Congo now.

He's played more minutes for Guinea this season than he has for Werder Bremen.

Watch him be injured again straight after returning to Germany. I genuinely believe he just does not fancy it and never has.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

M’bop missed, as did the French camera man, probs too busy fucking his mistress.

Anyhows, don’t think Salah should let him anywhere near pens next year, fine margins an’ all tha’.

Leave me out of it....

• Haha 1

An hors d’ oeuvre of 45 mins on Endo in the Asia Cup at 11.30am, followed by the main  course of Roasted Everton at 12.30pm. Can’t stand Spurs or Everton, but relegation needs must, so a Spurs win and a vicious tackle on Richy La will do.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

An hors d’ oeuvre of 45 mins on Endo in the Asia Cup at 11.30am, followed by the main  course of Roasted Everton at 12.30pm. Can’t stand Spurs or Everton, but relegation needs must, so a Spurs win and a vicious tackle on Richy La will do.

I hope he scores a goes mental for his celebration.

There is an expectation everywhere that City will go on a run and dominate for the rest of the season. I know it has happened historically,  but their form (in the league) since beating Bournemouth on 4th of November is just average.

Drew 3 in a row v Chelsea, us and Spurs, lost to Villa, beat Luton 2-1 after being 1 down, drew with Palace, beat Everton after being a goal down, beat Newcastle with a very late winner and beat Burnley. A TLW XI would beat Burnley FFS.

They don't seem to be scoring first like they used to and are struggling to dominate teams. This saved a lot of energy in previous years as they could knock it around after going 1 or 2 up early. 

I do not get that air of invincibility from them that they have had in the past and aside from Sheff U and Burnley, most other teams will go after them a bit. A repeat of their 10/14 game winning sequences isn't likely, if their performances continue as they have, IMO. 

Abu Dhabi will win every game they have left except the one v us. We drop points we finish second. That's the league we are in that's why Klopp is shattered and that's why Abu Dhabi should be stripped of everything they've won. I use to think strip them and void those titles so history shows clearly what they have done to the game but now since Klopp has said he's leaving I think strip them and award them to second place because Klopp and his team deserve those medals they belong to them, they followed the rules and made the hard decisions city just put their fingers up to the entire sport and even with their vast resources and obvious capability of doing it the right way they decided to cheat. Fuck them stolen valour wankers.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Abu Dhabi will win every game they have left except the one v us. We drop points we finish second. That's the league we are in that's why Klopp is shattered and that's why Abu Dhabi should be stripped of everything they've won. I use to think strip them and void those titles so history shows clearly what they have done to the game but now since Klopp has said he's leaving I think strip them and award them to second place because Klopp and his team deserve those medals they belong to them, they followed the rules and made the hard decisions city just put their fingers up to the entire sport and even with their vast resources and obvious capability of doing it the right way they decided to cheat. Fuck them stolen valour wankers.

Wouldn’t mind them leaving the Covid season void though

40 minutes ago, Razoray said:

There is an expectation everywhere that City will go on a run and dominate for the rest of the season. I know it has happened historically,  but their form (in the league) since beating Bournemouth on 4th of November is just average.

Drew 3 in a row v Chelsea, us and Spurs, lost to Villa, beat Luton 2-1 after being 1 down, drew with Palace, beat Everton after being a goal down, beat Newcastle with a very late winner and beat Burnley. A TLW XI would beat Burnley FFS.

They don't seem to be scoring first like they used to and are struggling to dominate teams. This saved a lot of energy in previous years as they could knock it around after going 1 or 2 up early. 

I do not get that air of invincibility from them that they have had in the past and aside from Sheff U and Burnley, most other teams will go after them a bit. A repeat of their 10/14 game winning sequences isn't likely, if their performances continue as they have, IMO. 

The big thing they have in their favour is they have Haaland and De Bruyne back. If they have those two and Rodri available for every game they will be a lot better than they have been.

Iran 0 - 1 Japan HT.

Iran not playing badly and have had a few half chances, but nothing clear cut. Some attractive female Japan fans in the crowd.

Anyway, to Goodison Park and hopefully further humiliation.