You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) - Wed 1st Mar 2023 (8:00pm)

Trumo

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

No offence like but the team was posted about 15 mins before it was announced.

That is fucking top notch service.

No it isn’t. Posting it on demand, and not making me go back a page, is top notch service.

Watching Ray Houghton on LFC TV on the build up show.

Funny one Ray; I was a huge fan of his back in the late 80s / early 90s, when he was an integral part of one of the greatest football teams ever. Hugely underrated and head and shoulders superior to every single midfielder who we currently have on our books, but I'm torn, because as a pundit, I think Ray comes across as a bit of a massive prick tbh.

Houghton comes across as superior, dismissive and condescending when speaking to fans. He has little time for fans' opinions, and I've heard him say several times that unless you've been there and done it at the highest level, then your opinion doesn't count.

Doesn't preclude him from passing comment on referees though (nor should it), but he disappointed me for coming across as a very arrogant person.

Such a shame.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching Ray Houghton on LFC TV on the build up show.

Funny one Ray; I was a huge fan of his back in the late 80s / early 90s, when he was an integral part of one of the greatest football teams ever. Hugely underrated and head and shoulders superior to every single midfielder who we currently have on our books, but I'm torn, because as a pundit, I think Ray comes across as a bit of a massive prick tbh.

Houghton comes across as superior, dismissive and condescending when speaking to fans. He has little time for fans' opinions, and I've heard him say several times that unless you've been there and done it at the highest level, then your opinion doesn't count.

Doesn't preclude him from passing comment on referees though (nor should it), but he disappointed me for coming across as a very arrogant person.

Such a shame.

A good friend of mine - a sports journalist and commentator - has worked with him on numerous occasions. Says he's a cunt. 

• Upvote 1