You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ajax (A) Champions League 26/10/22 - 20:00

Bjornebye

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Finding myself not particularly arsed about this.

A win would be nice, but I won't be crying if we drop into the EL as it could end up our best shot of CL qualification for next season. 

Brendan est tibi? And that’s Latin for ‘Is that you Brendan?’ 
Why sack off a tournament just so we can qualify for it? 

• Upvote 2

If we can do a draw, then I believe we go thru. Lets try for that 0-0 we were supposed to get against Forest.

Problem is, Ajax know they’re in the running for qualification and will come out all guns blazing. If I’m not mistaken, Ajax’s ground is named OK Coral.

3 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

BT doing a Cruyff love in, you wouldn't think we were the English team tonight.

In fairness, he was an outstanding player and oversaw a world renowned youth system at Ajax. Came across as a bit self absorbed in his autobiography though.

Edit: I know the academy was there before him, but my point stands.

Just now, Rushies tash said:

In fairness, he was an outstanding player and oversaw a world renowned youth system at Ajax. Came across as a bit self absorbed in his autobiography though.

Definitely world class player and manager, but usually BT / Sky / ITV etc. Back the Britsh team build them up but when it's us just feels different if it was City / Utd/ Chelsea then they are all over them.

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

There's a great documentary on Youtube by some Arab fella, it's really good:

But yeah, BT are desperate for an Ajax win tonight.  So Camel mouth can be jumping around the studio.

5 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

So Camel mouth can be jumping around the studio.

I'd love to smack him right in the face with a shovel. His actions are all for show I enjoy a good goal as much as anyone but I wouldn't jump around like a knob ( unless it's Liverpool off course)

Fuck me, some of you are desperate for us to be victimised.  Honest to god, if you really believe BT want Liverpool to get knocked out, you need your bumps feeling.  They lose an absolute fortune in advertising revenue alone if we get bin bagged.  Those presenters will be more than aware of that.  

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

I'd love to smack him right in the face with a shovel. His actions are all for show I enjoy a good goal as much as anyone but I wouldn't jump around like a knob ( unless it's Liverpool off course)

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

Repeatedly.

I think he already has judging by his face.

Just now, stringvest said:

Fuck me, some of you are desperate for us to be victimised.  Honest to god, if you really believe BT want Liverpool to get knocked out, you need your bumps feeling.  They lose an absolute fortune in advertising revenue alone if we get bin bagged.  Those presenters will be more than aware of that.  

Never said they wanted us to go out, I said they definitely cover us differently in Europe look at the coverage in Paris.

3 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Personal feelings definitely over-ride work directions!  Only that wet-wipe Humphey's will be directly affected.

3 minutes ago, stringvest said:

stop looking so hard for things to be offended by for fucks sake

I'm not offended I couldn't careless to be honest, I just made an observation it was a personal observation I wasn't looking to form a movement or anything,  jump down off your high horse mate it's a forum for opinions.