You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

Fucking hell this conference is not going well for the Tories.

It didn't get off to the best of starts when that young Tory twit got sent home before it started for calling Birmingham a dump. Three full days in and his is still the only statement spoken which actually holds a grain of truth.

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Oh, that’s today isn’t it? Can’t fucking wait. 

She is on tomorrow.

Fabricunt tweeted that if it looks like an empty room tomorrow, its because most of the Tories outside of the West Mids are all leaving by train today as there is a strike tomorrow......

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

It looks to me like while people were feeling safe in their Tory house, giant car, driveway, private roads and schools they felt untouchable by the Tories. Now they've started attacking their core base to fund the banks etc they now feel as vulnerable as the plebs beneath them.

Anyone who thinks those who tread on people won't eventually tread on each other are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Definitely 

Tories are only concerned about their inhimane policies when it directly affects them in the pocket

We saw that last week

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think he thought he could do what he wants like most etonians and he could bring everyone into line - our best examples of that in the last 12 years of tory rule is cameron thinking he could just say "remain" and the nation would do so and absolutely everything Johnson did in his 3 years. He absolutely didn't expect his own and the press turning on him and for him not to be able to win the argument (politically). But he's achieved his objectives regardless - his mates have made billions in this market volatility, even if he gets fucked out now, he has his mates to fall back on. 

On the other hand, I don't think Truss had a clue what was going on. She's just there to be a lightening rod.  

100%

Johnson was that arrogant he thought he shouldn't have even been allowed to be asked questions. 

It's bred into them

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

100%

Johnson was that arrogant he thought he shouldn't have even been allowed to be asked questions. 

It's bred into them

It's a trait of narcissists as well. Priti Patel scowls when someone asks her a question. 

19 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I thought my hatred had peaked with Johnston and his fucking cunts but I was wrong.

Still no 1 for me.

I think what made it worse was the amount of people who were took in with that bumbling buffoon  image(I heard a Tory mp on the radio saying all his constituents were saying 'leave our boris alone)

I genuinely think he was as evil as Thatcher and it was jaw dropping what he got away with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/boris-johnson-under-fire-over-remarks-about-child-abuse-inquiries

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

People claimed the death of the tory party in the build up to brexit, if anything they got stronger. They will turn this shit around there's too many vested interests. They are dracula if dracula was an undying rotten cunt.

Surely everyone can foresee the triumphant return of Boris to save the country and the Tory party?