You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) - Sun 24th Apr 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

On 20/04/2022 at 23:06, aRdja said:

We need to make some changes to keep the players fresh. I’d rest Trent, Matip, Thiago, and Mane. Tsimikas to start against Villarreal. I have a feeling that Klopp will start Jones though for this. 

Alisson; Gomez, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Keita; Salah, Jota, Firmino

No! Destroy them with shock and awe! Obliterate them, bury the remnants at the Pit and then salt the earth.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Goodison Gang. No sniggering at the back.

FP6K7WSXEBICNQK?format=jpg&name=medium

They must be one of the least succesful 'big clubs' in the world.

It really isn't a haul to brag about.

None of the biggest european trophies - CWC was always the poor relation of the 3.

Not got all the domestic 3.

They go on like they are some superpower when in reality their trophy haul puts them behind Aston Villa.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Alisson

TAA

Konate

VVD

Tsimikas

Fabinho

Henderson

Keita

Mane

Diaz

Salah

I'd have that but Jota in the middle and Diaz out left. Or Sadio.... fuck sake we are so good up-front. And at the back. And everywhere. We are boss. 

I'd defo go with Konate and I wouldn't have Thiago anywhere near this game. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd have that but Jota in the middle and Diaz out left. Or Sadio.... fuck sake we are so good up-front. And at the back. And everywhere. We are boss. 

I'd defo go with Konate and I wouldn't have Thiago anywhere near this game. 

Yeah is my thinking to keep Thiago away from these fucking yard dogs.

Just want these buried - handed a proper dicking.