You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

...also feeds into this new narrative that there is a “Mass Pyschosis” going on. 

The mass psychosis thing is fascinating and rings true.

It's not difficult to think of a few of our forumites who are under the spell.  

Tl;dr - wake up, sheeple. 

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Pureblood said:

In a pandemic time is of the essence, there is no time to mess around.  If something shows promise, use it and see if it works more.  Fauci has a duty to find the best treatment and protect lives.

Servile people like you swallow the whole narrative like a Matrix pill. 

TK my friend you are a whopper.

39 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Like the vaccine?

37 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I think you'll find that the vaccine has been given a fair crack of the whip.

Not by you TK, you argued from day zero that it needed years of research before you would consider it safe. You would swallow horse paste no problem and shark cum.  TK you are a whopper.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

TK my friend you are a whopper.

Not by you TK, you argued from day zero that it needed years of research before you would consider it safe. You would swallow horse paste no problem and shark cum.  TK you are a whopper.

There are valid safety concerns with the vaccine. 

If it wasn't causing footballers to collapse and it worked properly, I'd take it no problem.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

There are valid safety concerns with the vaccine. 

If it wasn't causing footballers to collapse and it worked properly, I'd take it no problem.

TK you are telling tales. You expressed these concerns long before any player hit the ground.

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

TK you are telling tales. You expressed these concerns long before any player hit the ground.

Yeah, I think the vaccine was rushed through - a view I've been consistent with, as you correctly point out.

Turns out it was rushed through and now it's killing people. Sucks being right all of the time.

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Yeah, I think the vaccine was rushed through - a view I've been consistent with, as you correctly point out.

Turns out it was rushed through and now it's killing people. Sucks being right all of the time.

TK you are full of shit.

19 minutes ago, No2 said:

In a pandemic time is of the essence, there is no time to mess around.  If something shows promise, use it and see if it works more.

TK Those words are yours.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

No2 you are full of poo. 

No2 what be triggering you?

TK my friend I'm not triggered, thank you for your concern though. Its Christmas holidays and I have time. Don't worry TK, by the end of the week I will return to a real job and leave you to continue the good fight.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

TK my friend I'm not triggered, thank you for your concern though. Its Christmas holidays and I have time. Don't worry TK, by the end of the week I will return to a real job and leave you to continue the good fight.

No2 thank you for the fascinating info. No2 I hope you successfully climb the old greasy pole in your gainful employment. 

On 07/12/2021 at 00:25, Nelly-Torres said:

It certainly is quite echoey in here...

And, like the original thread, Iceman is still full of shit and spreading lies/conspiracy theories. 

The fourth dose is being "considered" in Israel and only for the "immunosuppressed." There's nothing to suggest that a failure to have the fourth jab will lead to a revocation of any sort of Covid pass. This is an unfounded conspiracy theory. 

Don't have the jab. Do have the jab. Not arsed. 

Just stop posting demonstrably untrue rubbish. 

It's like a QAnonce forum, this thread. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israel-said-to-consider-4th-covid-vaccine-dose-for-immunocompromised/

From conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact in less than a month. 

Screenshot_2022-01-03-12-05-58-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Maybe he will eventually, he seems to be getting increasingly pissed off (especially when it comes to the way the FDA could be about to approve boosters for kids) so he might hold back less in the future.

My barely- informed opinion is that the vaccines being given to children in rich countries would be better used for protecting vulnerable people in poorer countries. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Good news, then. It isn't causing footballers to collapse and it works properly.

Did I say footballers? Sorry, I meant basketball players. 

https://www.news.com.au/sport/basketball/nbl-star-ben-madgen-diagnosed-with-pericarditis-after-pfizer-vaccine/news-story/ba7e83526a7a064ba310fb5861f5f887

NBL star Ben Madgen diagnosed with pericarditis after Pfizer vaccine

2 hours ago, Pureblood said:

https://catholicherald.co.uk/new-zealand-okays-euthanasia-for-covid-patients/

Patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 can die by euthanasia if doctors decide they might not survive, the New Zealand government has declared.

Surely they could have a word with the big man upstairs and get him to smite those pro-vaxxers.