You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

So we are at the stage where any evidence that there's something wrong with a trial showing that ivermectin doesn't work isn't believed. Cult.

Here’s the situation: 

1) Any trial showing it works has been proved to be a fraud.  They’ve been withdrawn. 

2) A well run study found it didn’t work.  

3) You still ‘we don’t know’

4) Even Eric Weinstein, the new godfather of the cranks has said it doesn’t work. 

32 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

2) A well run study found it didn’t work.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Statement-on-Together-Trial-WSJ-Article-Mar-18-1.pdf

https://c19ivermectin.com/togetherivm.html

Trust me on covid, I'm funded by the Australian gov. They're world famous for being open minded with how people approach covid treatment so it's cool :

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

You are dumb as a fucking rock. 

Yeah there's nothing in the thread I linked or the two other links that points out anything possibly being wrong at all with the together trial. I'm sure you've read through it all and neatly dismissed the whole lot, not a single issue remained that was a problem at all. I'm sure Health Nerd checked that too, the guy that posts detailed lists of problems for anything that supports ivermectin, but this time for the trial he liked found not one single thing at all wrong that needed to be mentioned.

And the twitter thread I linked, if right, is pointing out how nobody even knows if ivermectin was used in the control group for this trial in an area where ivermectin was actually being used, along with other things too seeing as the Brazilian gov was actually recommending that people ask doctors for early treatment kits :

Totally normal control group I'm sure.

And pointing this out makes me dumb as a fucking rock.

Like I said I didn't want to be arguing in here but woke up to see that I was in a cult apparently for questioning a trial so I responded a bit. And let's not go into the authoritarian, technocratic cult that we've seen emerge all over the planet for two fucking years now during covid, no point being concerned about that at all obviously.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Looks like Bruce Wills has been in decline for years. Another strike for the loontards. 

Yeah but the sick pathetic cunts won’t acknowledge it they yet again just move onto the next thing they can try and cling onto like a crab. That poor lad from The Wanted died yesterday and you can imagine the first thing the vultures did. 

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah there's nothing in the thread I linked or the two other links that points out anything possibly being wrong at all with the together trial. I'm sure you've read through it all and neatly dismissed the whole lot, not a single issue remained that was a problem at all. I'm sure Health Nerd checked that too, the guy that posts detailed lists of problems for anything that supports ivermectin, but this time for the trial he liked found not one single thing at all wrong that needed to be mentioned.

And the twitter thread I linked, if right, is pointing out how nobody even knows if ivermectin was used in the control group for this trial in an area where ivermectin was actually being used, along with other things too seeing as the Brazilian gov was actually recommending that people ask doctors for early treatment kits :

Totally normal control group I'm sure.

And pointing this out makes me dumb as a fucking rock.

Like I said I didn't want to be arguing in here but woke up to see that I was in a cult apparently for questioning a trial so I responded a bit. And let's not go into the authoritarian, technocratic cult that we've seen emerge all over the planet for two fucking years now during covid, no point being concerned about that at all obviously.

The Brazilian study that ‘proved’ ivermectin was based on uncontrolled use by the population. Now this one isn’t fair because it may have happen too. You can’t have it both ways.  

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No names, no mention of where they are from, their actual age, their parents anything. Anymore context to this? 

This is one of them. No idea about the other.  You'd think at the very least Pfizer would apologise for killing someone's teenage son but no, apparently not. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9756975/CDC-launches-investigation-healthy-boy-dies-three-days-receiving-second-Covid-vaccine.html

45054249-0-image-a-79_1625486275260.jpg

Healthy Michigan boy, 13, dies in his sleep three days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine as CDC launches investigation 

Jacob Clynick, a healthy boy with no underlying conditions, received his second shot of the Pfizer vaccine at Walgreens in Zilwaukee on June 13, according to his aunt Tammy Burages.

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nothing to say about the millions of lives saved by vaccines, including Pfizer's?

Yeah, I've had plenty to say about it throughout this thread.  My general position on this is let the adults decide for themselves.  If they want the shots, that's their choice (provided that the risks are quantified, well published and put on the warning labels of the vaccines).

When it comes to healthy young people, I don't think we should be jabbing them at all with Covid vaccines. It's barbaric. 

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Yeah, I've had plenty to say about it throughout this thread.  My general position on this is let the adults decide for themselves.  If they want the shots, that's their choice (provided that the risks are quantified, well published and put on the warning labels of the vaccines).

When it comes to healthy young people, I don't think we should be jabbing them at all. It's barbaric. 

That report you posted says that the Pfizer vaccines have a warning label that they could lead to death.

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That report you posted says that the Pfizer vaccines have a warning label that they could lead to death.

I think you've interpreted that incorrectly. The warning says they can cause myocarditis, but omits to mention that myocarditis can cause death.