You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Trump looking to win Georgia which is no surprise if you have ever been there. It's all going to come down to Pennsylvania and that may take days as the lazy fuckers keep going home early. 

Trumps lead in Georgia is dwindling as we speak. Atlanta hasn’t fully reported their results, it will be very close.

2 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Yeah couldn't give a shit myself. Not like the elections ever change anything, here nor over there.

True for our day to day but I feel some kind of great joy in seeing Trump and his Klan kicked the fuck out and his supporters enraged and pissed off. Just a cosy feeling if it happens. Fuck Biden though too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dougie Do'ins said:

Not even finished counting in Wisconsin and Trump is demanding a recount.

CNN reporting the post master general may have to go under oath about mail in ballots not moving quickly enough. Trumps pick wasn't he ?

Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

Trump calling for a recount in Wisconsin, despite the fact they haven't finished counting yet. 

Scooby posting about a recount despite the fact they hadn't finished counting, despite the fact Dougie had already posted about a recount despite the fact they hadn't finished counting.  

From BBC;

Nevada's secretary of state has just announced that no more vote tallies will be released until Thursday morning. He said the decision was made to ease pressure on counties to ensure they have time to tabulate their votes accurately.

In northern Nevada, Washoe County is running a livestream of vote counting, so citizens can see how the sausage is made for themselves.

Biden is currently leading in the state by less than 8,000 votes and with about 85% of the vote counted.

Michael Moore 

THERE IS NO CRYING IN TRUMP REMOVAL!

I am writing this at 7:45am on Nov 4 and here’s how I see it. First, I just slept like a baby in my chair with the TV blaring. For 3 hours. That’s cause I dozed off at 4:30am knowing this: Millions of ballots — all of them from early and mail-in voting which the majority of Democrats did — had not been counted! In Pennsylvania, I knew  that the majority of those 2.2 MILLION uncounted ballots were from registered Democrats. When I fell asleep, the map of Michigan showed Flint as red! Hahaha!!

And here’s the bottom line: After all the hoopla of the last 12 hours, ONLY Biden has been able to flip a state AND an electoral college delegate district that had gone the other way in 2016. That state is Arizona and it went to Biden (and THAT was called by FOX News!). The one other elector that changed from 2016 to last night was the 2nd Congressional district of Nebraska which had gone for Trump in 2016 — and it was won by Biden yesterday. Trump has not flipped a single state that Hillary won! Only Biden is flipping states and electors that Trump won in 2016. And he will flip more today as the ballots continue to be counted. 

Here’s the facts:

The mail-in ballots had not been counted by 4am in PA, MI, and WI.  Of those 2.2 million ballots that had not been counted in PA, 66% of them had been sent to registered Democrats. In Michigan, Detroit and Flint are still not fully counted. Same in Wisconsin — oh, and now Milwaukee’s votes have just come in — and Biden has gone ahead in Wisconsin! 

TV last night provided Trump with the graphic map he needed — all those states in blood red — so Trump came out and stood in the middle of the night in front of a hundred American flags and declared victory and ordered the counting of all the ballots to cease. Halt! he ordered. The places he demanded the counting to be stopped are the places... wait for it!... they are the places with majority Black voters! Just like a thug bigoted strongman leader would do in a non-democracy. He then declared that he would immediately go to his Supreme Court. The one he packed. Will this bastard Court do his bidding? Will we stand for it? 

We had been warned about not being fooled by all the early “red” on the map — the “red mirage.” Too many pundits wasted too much time this week smoking the bad weed that the DNC and some in the media had been handing out. “Oooh, I think we can win Texas!” “People in South Carolina will remove Lindsay Graham!” “Ohio will GO BLUUUUUE!” Seriously? Have you been to Ohio?

The ballot counters have now gotten a little sleep and they have started counting again. And every ten minutes, for the last hour, Biden has continued to gain on Trump. Trump tried hard to flip two Hillary states from 2016 — Minnesota and New Hampshire. He lost both last night. This is not over. Stop crying! There is no crying in Trump Removal!

Demand every single vote be counted. A group called “Protect the Results” is organizing protests. Go to their site now and sign up! The only vote thief here will be Trump. 

And finally, sadly, as to why our fellow Americans did not repudiate Trump yesterday in a massive way, as to why nearly 70 million Americans still embrace a bigot and a psychopath — well, we must have that discussion soon as to who we REALLY are. Shameful. Apologies to our Black brothers and sisters, and apologies to the rest of the world.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I know it’s slightly different from usual, but watching American tv for the past twenty four hours has given me ADHD and massive anger issues, imagine it every fucking day! 

Me and my mates always say that when we go over there, it'd make you mentally ill. Bowling for Columbine basically suggests that it's US news that plays a big part in gun violence.

18 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Scooby posting about a recount despite the fact they hadn't finished counting, despite the fact Dougie had already posted about a recount despite the fact they hadn't finished counting.  

18 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

You don't have to be counted to be re-counted but they are being re-counted.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Trump supporters now claiming when votes were being updated for Wisconsin or Michigan, 120K votes were added to the total, all 120K for Biden. They are in full stolen election mode now.

There's reports out of Arizona that employees at polling centres ripped pens out of the hands of Trump voters and gave them Sharpies instead, which made their vote invalid. I'm not making that up. A true scandal.

5 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Trump supporters now claiming when votes were being updated for Wisconsin or Michigan, 120K votes were added to the total, all 120K for Biden. They are in full stolen election mode now.

Thats the stuff, as below;

BREAKING: Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote.
Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000
Total number of votes cast:
This is direct evidence of fraud.