You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

On 07/03/2024 at 11:30, Fowlers God said:

Confirmed he is leaving at the end of the season. 

He is a fantastic footballer and hasnt done anything malicious towards this club and when available I think he has given his all. 

Absolutely.  Brilliant for a while, but surplus to requirements now.

Fanx. Ta-ra.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, an tha said:

I was having a look on RAWK last night and some biff was actually advocating him getting a title winners medal if we win it this year....

Well he has played in the league this season, so I agree with that.

I think everyone who has entered the pitch during the season should get a medal. 

What if we had won that Arsenal game in the last minute instead and that was what one us the title?

33 minutes ago, Code said:

I think everyone who has entered the pitch during the season should get a medal. 

What if we had won that Arsenal game in the last minute instead and that was what one us the title?

Are you still going to let him lift the cups?

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Harsh as he didn't sign himself. I'm just as frustrated but any blame lies with the club,not the player.

spot on. the club decided to take a gamble with a known crisp. they thought the upside was too big to miss out on. they were wrong. 

2 hours ago, Mook said:

He's fucked off now anyway so no need to worrry about giving him any medals for his 20 minute cameo, where he done his best to gift Arsenal a goal.

20? 

Was 5...

3 hours ago, Code said:

What if....

Sums up his time at LFC nicely that.

Brilliant when fit. As comfortable on the ball as any player I’ve seen in Red along with Alonso. Shame he’s made of skips but thankful we got to see him play. 

Demand 400 million for him 

I wonder what Ronnie Moran would make of a potential medal....

Every season would start with the same ritual. Players would line up to collect their medals from a cardboard box, Moran’s words ringing in their ears.

“Take one, if you think you’ve earned it."

18 minutes ago, Mook said:

Apologies, I was heavily sedated at the time.

As was Thiago, from what I remember.

Think he suffered some sort of allergic reaction to idea of playing football.

Bit gutted about the whole situation really. I'd sort of foolishly hoped he'd feature in some way for us in the final games of the season. We'd win the league, and he and Klopp would walk off arm-in-arm like Bogey and Claude Rains.

Instead, he's hitching a lonely ride to Oilsville like David Banner at the end of an episode of The Incredible Hulk.

*plays sombre music

• Haha 1