You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We signed Gomez when he was already a first team player at Charlton didn’t we ? 

Sell Lovren , sign Ake. 

Aye he was a first team 17/18 year old has to be some talent as of it had not been for injury he would have been first pick CB with vvd at 20/21 with us . He has been handled well apart from playing him at RB. Watched Ake at weekend would be happy with your suggested change of personnel. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You obviously don’t know Stacksy very well. He wants them replaced with Canadian journeymen, big fuck off 15 year old prospects from the French league and Wayne Gretzky. 

Are you mad? You're talking about replacing 2 players with 3 or more, that's the last thing he wants

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

We signed Gomez when he was already a first team player at Charlton didn’t we ? 

Sell Lovren , sign Ake. 

“Hi, Nathan, would you like to become our fourth choice centre back?”

”No. I’m a Dutch international you dickheads. I want first team football.”

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

“Hi, Nathan, would you like to become our fourth choice centre back?”

”No. I’m a Dutch international you dickheads. I want first team football.”

Oh sorry forgot. We should only sign shit players. 

He is 25 with only 13 caps and plays for Bournemouth. Hardly fucking Beckenbauer. 

"Nathan would you like to come and play for the English and European Champions and show us you are good enough to play alongside your national sides captain and best CB in the world?" 

"Nah fuck that Anubis made it clear, can't you read you cat fingering prick" 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh sorry forgot. We should only sign shit players. 

He is 25 with only 13 caps and plays for Bournemouth. Hardly fucking Beckenbauer. 

"Nathan would you like to come and play for the English and European Champions and show us you are good enough to play alongside your national sides captain and best CB in the world?" 

"Nah fuck that Anubis made it clear, can't you read you cat fingering prick" 

let-the-hate-flow-through-you-emperor-pa

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Odsonne Edouard and Timo Werner and a quality, creative midfielder who can break the lines between the opposition midfield and defence. Fuck it. Get Coutinho back. 

Edouard is very good but I’d rather Dembele at Lyon 

10 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Think we should push the boat out to get Sancho and Werner this summer. Mo has been brilliant and I'm not saying we sell him, but I think we may have seen the best of him. Love Divock but he shouldn't be near the team.

Divock is done, for me. He looked like he might push on during that purple patch when we got to the Europa League final. And he's had a few other good spells too. But, he just doesn't offer enough, consistently enough, from the bench. 

Klopp doesn't seem to see a future for Wilson or Shaqiri. Offload all 3 of them and use the money to bring in another top class forward. Or two. 

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Divock is done, for me. He looked like he might push on during that purple patch when we got to the Europa League final. And he's had a few other good spells too. But, he just doesn't offer enough, consistently enough, from the bench. 

Klopp doesn't seem to see a future for Wilson or Shaqiri. Offload all 3 of them and use the money to bring in another top class forward. Or two. 

Think he only signed a new contract because the club didn't want him to go for free. He's wasting his career if he stays. Hopefully someone still thinks he has the potential to be half decent again.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Think he only signed a new contract because the club didn't want him to go for free. He's wasting his career if he stays. Hopefully someone still thinks he has the potential to be half decent again.

Play him down the middle and he's a different player. 

Seen plenty of games where Bobby's done fuck all yet Origi doesn't get a chance there, and when he does one of Mane or Salah get played in the middle and Origi is stuck bizzarely on the left.

The odd game he plays in the middle he usuall6 has a blinder e.g. against the blues but then you don't see him again for months.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Agree with that. My thinking on Sancho is that he would come to us over any other team and he's too good to let go to Chelsea or the two Mancs. As you say, alot of the cost can be recouped by selling some of those lads. Timmy will only cost 50 odd million so he's a no brainer.