You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Because CHOOSING not to have a vaccine and having to miss out on the odd event here and there is obviously the same as being FORCED to wear an identifying symbol, being marginalised and treated as sub-human, then being shipped off to an internment camp where you’re starved, experimented on, and murdered.

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Just had my booster jab. And my flu jab in the other arm.  While I was there I asked for a kick in the bollocks as well to prove how hard I am but the lady said I'd have to come back on Thursday for that.  

I can fit you in sooner than Thursday 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Because CHOOSING not to have a vaccine and having to miss out on the odd event here and there is obviously the same as being FORCED to wear an identifying symbol, being marginalised and treated as sub-human, then being shipped off to an internment camp where you’re starved, experimented on, and murdered.

Any comparisons between the covid vaccine and what the Jewish people went through is beyond sick. Utter gobshites

• Upvote 2

On 14/11/2021 at 13:24, Bjornebye said:

#BoycottTesco is trending because Santa showed a vaccine passport in their xmas advert. "go woke go broke" is the shout. We really do have a seriously large number of utter fucking bellends in this country. Get in the bin the lot of you. 

To be fair, what the fuck are tesco putting a vaccine passports in their adverts for pigs in blankets for? I'm not condoning the dickheads wanting to cancel tescos, it's just wtf are tesco thinking about? 

On 14/11/2021 at 19:43, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell

I was in the Netherlands last week before their semi lockdown at the weekend. @cloggypop will know better details, but I was reading something when I was there saying they want to do similar. Their view is covid is going to spread. But the risk is hospitals and the majority of hospital admissions are non-vaxxed people. So they want to lock them down and let everyone carry on. Someone I was talking to when I was there last week said they'd wanted to do it before, but there was a massive backlash. It will be interesting to see which way this goes. I don't see it ever happening here, but then who knows, all this government care about are bad pictures at hospitals, so if putting the non-vaxxed into lockdown does that, maybe they will. 

32 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Just had my booster jab. And my flu jab in the other arm.  While I was there I asked for a kick in the bollocks as well to prove how hard I am but the lady said I'd have to come back on Thursday for that.  

I have had a pint with lunch and I must magically be 1 pint pissed. I read that first sentence as "just had my boob job"

25 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I have had a pint with lunch and I must magically be 1 pint pissed. I read that first sentence as "just had my boob job"

that was in August. Like cataracts, to be on the safe side I'm having them done one at a time.  I'm on the NHS waiting list to get the other one done.  So I'm left here feeling a right tit.

• Upvote 1

The wife was talking to her best mate (Debbie) this morning.  Debbie had another friend whose family all got covid at half term.  Family get over it but dad stays ill.  Admitted to hospital on Thursday.  Debbie looked after their 3 kids at weekend. On Sunday the wife goes to Debbie and tells her the hospital had told her he was going to die.   Kids had to speak to their dad and say goodbye over the phone. He died an hour later whilst the family was at her house. 

He was 49 and unvaccinated. Get vaccinated kids. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The wife was talking to her best mate (Debbie) this morning.  Debbie had another friend whose family all got covid at half term.  Family get over it but dad stays ill.  Admitted to hospital on Thursday.  Debbie looked after their 3 kids at weekend. On Sunday the wife goes to Debbie and tells her the hospital had told her he was going to die.   Kids had to speak to their dad and say goodbye over the phone. He died an hour later whilst the family was at her house. 

That's heartbreaking mate. Fuck this virus 

Ireland will impose a midnight curfew on bars, restaurants and nightclubs from Thursday, its prime minister Micheál Martin has announced, as the country tackles a fresh wave of Covid 19 cases.

This includes a return to guidance that people work from home and an expansion of where a vaccination pass is required -- people must now show them at theaters and cinemas.

Ireland recorded its highest case number since January last Friday, when 5,483 new infections were reported. Deaths remain at a far lower rate than during its January peak, but are inching upwards.
The country also recorded its second highest rate of hospital admission in all of 2021 this week, according to Martin. One of the capital Dublin's main hospitals, the Mater Hospital, moved to ICU surge capacity on Monday and is now ventilating patients outside intensive care, according to state broadcaster RTÉ.

32 minutes ago, Correct About Adrian & Face Masks said:

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/seventeen-year-old-washington-female-dies-from-heart-attack-weeks-after-receiving-second-pfizer-vaccination/

A 17-year-old female from Washington died from cardiac arrest 36 days after having received her second Pfizer vaccination.

Lots of people who have had the vaccine have subsequently died. Lot's of people who have crossed a road, gone to the toilet or turned on a TV have died as well.

She had a rough time prior to death though, got COVID in August, first Pfizer jab on the 3rd of September and the second Pfizer jab on the 15th September despite guidelines suggesting it will be 21-42 days between vaccines.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Yeah, but have any of the kids got “tickley coughs” though?

• Upvote 1

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/teen-equestrian-star-cienna-knowles-hospitalised-with-blood-clots-after-pfizer-vaccine/news-story/286e7cd42e896b091e4b257322296a05

Teen equestrian star Cienna Knowles hospitalised with blood clots after Pfizer vaccine

Cienna Knowles from the NSW Central Coast shared her experience in a series of viral social media posts, writing that she “never wanted” the Covid-19 vaccine as she was scared of side effects, but ultimately got it to keep her job.

On 16/11/2021 at 13:05, Bjornebye said:

Any comparisons between the covid vaccine and what the Jewish people went through is beyond sick. Utter gobshites

"IT'S LIKE NAZI GERMANY"

I don't recall Nazi Germany paying the dole to half literate braindeads to sit on their hole and scroll on Facebook all day.

23 minutes ago, Correct About Adrian & Face Masks said:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/teen-equestrian-star-cienna-knowles-hospitalised-with-blood-clots-after-pfizer-vaccine/news-story/286e7cd42e896b091e4b257322296a05

Teen equestrian star Cienna Knowles hospitalised with blood clots after Pfizer vaccine

Cienna Knowles from the NSW Central Coast shared her experience in a series of viral social media posts, writing that she “never wanted” the Covid-19 vaccine as she was scared of side effects, but ultimately got it to keep her job.

Self fulfilling prophecy. Hate to see it.

10 minutes ago, Em City said:

"IT'S LIKE NAZI GERMANY"

I don't recall Nazi Germany paying the dole to half literate braindeads to sit on their hole and scroll on Facebook all day.

Pure cult behaviour, they have invested so much time into listening to fellow headcases they've all become almost zombified about it all.