Quantcast
New Draft Ideas - Page 5 - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

New Draft Ideas

I’ve done film drafts on the GF but this is first footy one I’ve taken part in. To be honest, it’s much harder than I thought it would, given the, relatively speaking, finite amount of top players that I’ve seen enough of. I’ve made the mistake of leaving players that I thought would go unpicked for longer than they have, and I reckon I’m going to end up with a fairly turd and unbalanced team.

Oh, @Bjornebye, you’re a bastard for picking Ian Callaghan.

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve done film drafts on the GF but this is first footy one I’ve taken part in. To be honest, it’s much harder than I thought it would, given the, relatively speaking, finite amount of top players that I’ve seen enough of. I’ve made the mistake of leaving players that I thought would go unpicked for longer than they have, and I reckon I’m going to end up with a fairly turd and unbalanced team.

Oh, @Bjornebye, you’re a bastard for picking Ian Callaghan.

Yeah I'm already enjoying this but its gonna get tough 

Back to @Lee909

18 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Amazed people didn’t go for a keeper earlier. 

That's why I went early. 

Don't think there's many truely great keepers to be had and you don't want to be picking late. It's not like a WC draft when a late 3rd choice keeper from Italy or France is a decent pick even if not world class. 

I think there's a big drop in quality myself from the top 4 or 5 but I could easy be forgetting someone as I'm doing it off the top of my head mostly

You're probably right and, on performances for Liverpool, I would agree totally, but then it's based on their career. I don't think the worst keeper to be picked will be a complete no-hoper. Though Stig does have a soft spot for Adam Bogdan in drafts so....