Quantcast
New Draft Ideas - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

New Draft Ideas

Bored out my head. Cricket and women footy can only keep my attention for so long. 

My idea is the premier league one. I know some moan about having to pick average players but it makes it more difficult. We all know each others opinions on the world class picks so mixing it up a bit would make it more interesting. 

- Have to have played in the premier league

- No more than one player per club

- Ie; If you pick Anelka you can't have a player from Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, West-Brom or Bolton

Anyone in or anyone got different ideas? 

@lifetime fan @Sugar Ape @LF:D @MegadriveMan @Elite @3 Stacks @Alex_K @John102 @DimReaper or anyone else who fancies a go 

I already gave an idea before. Thing is, I'm not sure I can be arsed doing any at the minute, regardless of what it is. For what it's worth though, as I think I said before on another thread (or maybe I just thought it) I think that one above is probably too hard if it's only PL. 

I'll be in this time. I fucked my back at the start of the last draft and had to rest up, so more often than not, I was sleeping. As such, I thought it best to withdraw.

Back is on the mend now, so I'll be good to go once a draft is sorted.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Elite, if we do your idea will we have it say debut after 1990 ? 

What not having the same country twice. I'd keep older players makes the picks more varied 

3 hours ago, Elite said:

What not having the same country twice. I'd keep older players makes the picks more varied 

Your rules mate I was asking. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Your rules mate I was asking. 

3 players maximum per continent

Can only use one nation once

Any other feedback on the debut after 1990?  I'm coming around to the idea as it will make it a bit harder.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I think debut after 1990 , I think @3 Stacks is only about 20 so he won't know how good Eusebio was 

Need 4 more and I'll get us going 

24. But I won't be doing this one. 

How about this?

You have a budget of £750,000. You have to pick players based on their weekly wage when they entered their seventh year of professional football.

There are also interesting categories, such as, for example: you have to have one player who had a moustache for at least one year, one player who switches his plugs off when not in use, one player who has beans on a fry... I'll come up with another eight if there's enough interest.

Finally, one player per nation and they must have under 17 international caps.

Who's in?

7 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

How about this?

You have a budget of £750,000. You have to pick players based on their weekly wage when they entered their seventh year of professional football.

There are also interesting categories, such as, for example: you have to have one player who had a moustache for at least one year, one player who switches his plugs off when not in use, one player who has beans on a fry... I'll come up with another eight if there's enough interest.

Finally, one player per nation and they must have under 17 international caps.

Who's in?

Too easy... Can we have more stipulations, please?

I’ve got an idea for one but it’ll be next week cos I’m off to London this weekend.

It’s an LFC draft. Must have played at least one league game for the Liverpool first team since 1985. Player judged on their prime not their LFC career.

I’ll start it on Monday if we get enough people interested in it. Think it’ll be quite hard if we can get 8-10 players. 

• Upvote 1