Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 210 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

7 minutes ago, amli said:

Liverpool are planning to make a first team signing this window, despite Klopp’s description of returning players as ‘like new arrivals’. (@_ChrisBascombe)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMjTERTDowwlajcqQS7kP

32 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I want @3 Stacks to have the final say on any potential Ligue 1 signings. 

That's very nice but given my exceptionally humble nature, I would accept to merely be part of a Ligue 1 transfer targets committee, although I would expect my expert opinion to be given much credence. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's very nice but given my exceptionally humble nature, I would accept to merely be part of a Ligue 1 transfer targets committee, although I would expect my expert opinion to be given much credence. 

Deciding vote? 

6 hours ago, mattyq said:

According to twitter virgins Pepe will be leaning imminently 

Imminent

I've never seen either play, but I'd love to sign both Pepe and Bruno Fernandes, simply because Utd where also interested. 

Itd be the equivalent of riding their girlfriend, not because you want to. But just because you can. 

If we're not signing anyone, We have still beat Everton to the transfer window trophy. 

Ohh wait, we never participated in that competition. So well done Bloos, well done.

The problem with our inactivity this window is not that we'll become a bad team, but city had folks like Mahrez to come in/off the bench when needed and win them valuable points last season. I can't see a situation in which city finish with less than 95 points, and I don't think we get there again with the squad at it's absolute limits. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Horus said:

The problem with our inactivity this window is not that we'll become a bad team, but city had folks like Mahrez to come in/off the bench when needed and win them valuable points last season. I can't see a situation in which city finish with less than 95 points, and I don't think we get there again with the squad at it's absolute limits. 

Leroy Sane too. Mental.