You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Patriotism

aRdja

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Mrs asked her headteacher about doing this one nation bollocks and his exact words were "over my dead body."

Yup.

Thats the feedback, apart from some asinine bellends. 

As I keep saying, wait for the reforms, they are off the scale stupid* and need to be fought at every juncture.

Criticising capitalism is to become a sanctionable offence. 

*or pre planned as these cunts are now out of control.

This is shit that Trump failed to get through.

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

Williamson allegedly told Army chiefs to draw up a plan to send troops into several African countries as peacekeepers, but was reportedly champing at the bit for some action. He also wanted to send the Royal Navy into waters by China. He’s a fuckwit who should be nowhere other than in a fire surround sales showroom.

Yeah that's the main thing I remember him for and the complete shite he was waffling explaining why it should've been done.

I just saw this on the Guardian too which probably sums a lot of the current feelings up about this bs : ‘Hyper-creepy’: Gavin Williamson mocked over One Britain, One Nation song

57 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Williamson is the least competent cabinet minister. That's some achievement with the likes of Hancock et al.

20 years ago he wouldn't even make middle management in a confectionery firm.

He is a useless gobshite but if he's less competent than Liz Truss he is doing well.

• 1 year later...