You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Huddersfield are relegated, whereas Palace still have reason to fight for points. There’s less than zero chance of City dropping points today. 

And yesterday you had us as losing and throwing the league away already.

A little bit of complacency, some bad refereeing and a bit of luck and anything can happen.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Red House said:

Clear pen that. No chance of City losing points here. Huddersfield are mid-table championship level.

At best. I suspect they’ll be scrapping to avoid a second consecutive relegation this time next year. Getting them promoted & avoiding immediate relegation was an outstanding feat on Wagner's part. 

Why are so many of these teams afraid to go forwards? The amount of times a player has the ball and has space in front of him and yet they hold it up, allow defenders to regroup behind the ball and they only succeed in killing every bit of momentum they've had in their favour. 

Possession and conservatism are cowardly bed-fellows. 

The Google match box thing after City scored had City 93%, Draw 6%, Huddersfield 1%. 

Just then it changed to City staying at 93%, Draw plummeting to 5% and Huddersfield rocketing up to 2%. 

As I'm not watching the game, I'm curious to know what caused this seismic shift in odds. Though in the time it took to type this, Aguero probably has a hat trick by now. 

1 minute ago, A_S said:

The Google match box thing after City scored had City 93%, Draw 6%, Huddersfield 1%. 

Just then it changed to City staying at 93%, Draw plummeting to 5% and Huddersfield rocketing up to 2%. 

As I'm not watching the game, I'm curious to know what caused this seismic shift in odds. Though in the time it took to type this, Aguero probably has a hat trick by now. 

Huddersfield touched the ball in City’s half. 

• Upvote 1